It's a holiday candy classic! But with only 5 ingredients, this buttery toffee can be enjoyed any time of year!
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
This crunchy toffee is covered with milk chocolate and topped off with a generous sprinkling of pecans.-Janice Cranor, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-1/2 pounds.
Number Of Ingredients 5
Chocolate and almonds top off a rich buttery toffee. A simple recipe that you could easily remember and whip up any time. I always get compliments and requests for more. Use any type of nut that you like in place of the almonds.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by FUNKYSEAMONKEY
Number Of Ingredients 5
Notes about the recipe: I'm always searching for the perfect crunchy toffee that's not sticking to your teeth once you bite into it, and I think I have it here! I serve this on my elaborate petit-four cart as one of 12 treats at the end of the very long meal at my restaurant Tru. I have recently discovered (and become totally addicted to) the marvelous Marcona almond, the favorite of Spanish chefs and tapas-lovers. I nibble them with wine before dinner; I add them to salads; I serve them with cheese; and I stick them into every dessert I can - sometimes all in one day! Marconas are tender and toasty, never hard and dry like some supermarket almonds: you can buy them online at www.tienda.com. This combination of almonds with crunchy toffee and bittersweet chocolate is fantastic. You'll be amazed that you made it - and so will any friends that you give it to. It makes a great holiday gift.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 pound
Number Of Ingredients 7
People also searched
More about "toffee candy recipes"
TOFFEE RECIPE - COOKING | ADD A PINCH | ROBYN STONE
2021-12-10 · The holidays and making this easy, delicious Toffee recipe go hand-in-hand for me. Candy making in general is always something I do around the …
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat, such as a Silpat. If using nuts, sprinkle 1/2 cup roasted pecans on top and spread evenly.
- Using a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, melt brown sugar and butter, stirring constantly. Boil until a candy thermometer reaches 300º F. Immediately remove from heat and pour over roasted nuts. Top with chocolate chips and allow chips to begin melting. Spread chocolate evenly over top of toffee with a silicon spatula. Allow to cool for about five minutes before adding remaining roasted pecans.
- If omitting the roasted pecans from your recipe, consider sprinkling top of chocolate with sea salt.
- Allow to cool completely to harden - overnight on counter or about 20 minutes in the freezer. Lift hardened toffee off parchment paper or silpat and break into candy pieces.
BEST CHOCOLATE TOFFEE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE TOFFEE
2018-11-02 · Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Let butter melt and sugar …
- Let butter melt and sugar dissolve and bring to a boil, then cook, stirring constantly with a whisk, so the butter and sugar don't separate, until mixture turns a dark amber and is thick, 12 to 15 minutes. (If you'd like to use a candy thermometer for this step, attach it to the saucepan and cook until the temperature reaches 285º.) Pour toffee mixture onto a prepared baking sheet and immediately top all over with chocolate chips.
- Let sit 2 minutes so chocolate begins to melt, then spread chocolate all over with a spatula to create a layer on top of toffee.
BETTER THAN ANYTHING TOFFEE RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
2021-12-04 · Easy Toffee Candy . This recipe reminds me a lot of old school pound cake recipes in that the amounts are simple to remember. One cup of …
TOFFEE RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
2018-12-03 · Today I’m kicking off a week of candy recipes! Every day this week I’ll be sharing a great (giftable!!) candy recipe, and today we’re starting with …
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper and scatter coarsely chopped almonds evenly over the bottom. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, water, and salt in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Meanwhile measure out your vanilla extract and have it ready nearby.
- Stir ingredients frequently over medium heat. During this time (only before boiling), use a wet pastry brush to brush down the sides where any sugar may settle on the side of the pot to prevent sugar crystals. Continue to stir frequently until mixture comes to a boil (this may take a while, have patience and do not turn up the heat or you will ruin your toffee).
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, attach your candy thermometer. Make sure that the point of the candy thermometer is not touching the bottom of your pan.
EASY TOFFEE RECIPE (+VIDEO) - LIL' LUNA
2019-12-03 · This easy toffee recipe is the perfect homemade candy. With sweet and buttery toffee, creamy chocolate and crunchy pecans. Course Dessert. …
BUTTER TOFFEE RECIPE - LAND O'LAKES
Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips over each pan; let stand 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over candy. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts. Cool at …
- Combine all ingredients except nuts and chocolate chips in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 25-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until candy thermometer reaches 300°F or small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms hard brittle strands. Stir in 1 cup nuts.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pans; spread to desired thickness. Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips over each pan; let stand 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over candy. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts. Cool at least 3 hours. Break into pieces.
EASY HOMEMADE TOFFEE - DAMN DELICIOUS
2013-12-11 · Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Spread almonds in an even layer …
ROBINHOOD | TOFFEE CHOCOLATE BARS
Sprinkle milk chocolate chips evenly over top. Bake 2 minutes more or until chocolate is shiny and soft. Remove from oven. Spread chocolate evenly. Sprinkle toffee bits on top, pressing lightly into chocolate. Cool completely. If …
EASY TOFFEE CANDY - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
2020-12-17 · Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce the heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk until well combined. Pour the toffee …
- Line a 15- x 10-inch jelly roll pan with heavy duty foil. In a medium saucepan melt ¼ cup butter and pour into the prepared pan. Tilt the pan as needed to spread the melted butter out in an even layer to coat all of the foil. Arrange the crackers over the butter.
- Melt remaining butter in the same saucepan and stir in the brown sugar. Bring to a boil over MEDIUM heat. Reduce heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sweetened condensed milk. Mix well. Spread the toffee mixture evenly over the crackers.
CANDY TOFFEE - A EASY AND DELICIOUS BUTTER TOFFEE RECIPE ...
2016-12-12 · This toffee candy recipe puts a spin on an already classic recipe! This will be one of the easiest recipes to follow when it comes to making butter toffee! Candy Toffee is an …
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Let butter melt and then cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to stir until mixture turns a dark amber, 15 to 20 minutes. This may take some time, be patient. Toffee mixture should be dark in color and very thick.
- Pour toffee mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately top all over with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels. Let sit 2 minutes so chocolate begins to melt, then spread chocolate with a spatula.
FOOLPROOF HOMEMADE TOFFEE RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
2020-12-03 · Today, I’m sharing my favorite homemade toffee recipe plus three tips for foolproof toffee! Simple Ingredients. Homemade toffee is one of my favorite holiday treats ever. The …
- Line a half sheet pan or 9X13-inch pan (for thicker toffee) with parchment paper - no need to butter or grease the parchment. Sprinkle chopped nuts in an even layer over the parchment. Set aside. (I like nuts on the bottom of the toffee, but you can skip this step and sprinkle nuts on top of the toffee after the chocolate melts.)
- In a heavy-bottom 4-quart saucepan on medium-low heat, add the butter, sugar and salt. Cook, stirring, until the butter is melted. Clip a candy thermometer to the side of the pot, if using.
- Increase heat to medium, and bring the mixture to a steady boil. Stir only occasionally (not constantly) and avoid scraping down the sides of the pan. Stirring too quickly or too often can cause the toffee to separate. Moderate the heat as needed - turn it down if the toffee is boiling or cooking too fast so it doesn't burn.
- Cook until the toffee registers 285-290 degrees on an instant-read or candy thermometer and is deep amber brown in color, about 20-25 minutes.
TOFFEE CANDY RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
2020-01-28 · Recipes; Toffee Candy; Toffee Candy. Rating: Unrated. Be the first to rate & review! We’ve tried quite a few toffee candy recipes in our day, and this one—which is …
- Butter a 15- x 10-inch rimmed baking sheet. Melt 1 1/4 cups butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium; stir in granulated sugar, brown sugar, water, molasses, instant espresso, cinnamon, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer just registers 290°F, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped toasted almonds. Quickly pour mixture into prepared pan, and spread into an even layer, covering bottom of pan. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over top; let stand 5 minutes to melt. Spread chocolate in an even layer over toffee, using an offset spatula. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Let stand 5 minutes, and if desired, sprinkle with sea salt. Cover and chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Break toffee into about 18 pieces. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 7 days. Serve cold or at room temperature.
FAIL-PROOF TOFFEE RECIPE - COOKING WITH KARLI
2020-11-26 · Toffee is a rich, buttery hard candy that is topped with semi-sweet chocolate. This is the only toffee recipe you will ever need. It is perfect for gifting, parties or even just …
- Pull out a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper. Set it aside where you'll have easy access to it.
- Over Low heat, melt and stir the butter and sugar together, stirring until the sugar dissolves into the butter.
THE EASIEST HOMEMADE TOFFEE RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
2019-11-29 · Easy Toffee Candy. We always make a batch of this homemade toffee during the holidays. It’s such an easy toffee candy recipe and is perfect for beginners. Microwave …
- Add the butter, sugar, water, and salt to a medium saucepan (with a heavy bottom). Heat the pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved. Leave the spoon in the pot and then clip on a candy thermometer at this point if desired (being careful to not let it touch the bottom).
- Continue to heat over medium heat until the mixture has reached 285°F and has turned a rich caramel color. Only stir every so often at this point, you don't want to disturb the process too much. When it turns a caramel color immediately remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared pan and allow it to spread. Let the toffee cool 5 minutes, then sprinkle with the chocolate chips and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
SUGAR FREE TOFFEE CANDY - KETO, EASY, LOW CARB - JOY ...
2020-10-03 · Keto Toffee has layers of chocolate, nuts, & a sweet, crunchy toffee. Sugar free toffee takes just 30 minutes & has 5 ingredients plus salt!
- Melt butter over low medium until it starts to turn golden. Add nuts and cook for about five minutes until they are slightly toasted. Add 4 tbsp of the cream and the sweetener. Cook until thickened and golden. This takes about 10 minutes. If it doesn't seem to be thickening you can turn up the heat to medium or medium high but stir constantly. It can burn quickly. Remove immediately from the heat and add the salt and reserved cream. Stir until smooth. Pour onto the foil lined tray and refrigerate until firm to the touch (about half an hour).
- Melt the chocolate. I do this in a glass bowl in the microwave stirring every thirty seconds. Add sweetener if needed. Pour half of the chocolate on top of the toffee. Put in the freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate is solid. Flip over the toffee bark and peel off the foil. Put the foil back on the tray and put the toffee on the chocolate side down. Pour the rest of the chocolate on top. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- The filling stays soft like caramel at room temperature but hardens like a toffee overnight or after refrigerating.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CANDY - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
2018-12-20 · Pour the toffee mixture over the graham crackers. Gently smooth the toffee to cover the entire graham cracker base. Place in fridge for 90 minutes to cool completely. …
- Line a 9 x 13" rimmed baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Line the baking sheet with graham crackers. Set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar, and 1 cup of the pecans to a large sauce pan. Over medium heat, bring the butter mixture to a low boil. Stir constantly for five minutes. It's important to not walk away as the mixture will burn very quickly.
- Pour the toffee mixture over the graham crackers. Gently smooth the toffee to cover the entire graham cracker base. Place in fridge for 90 minutes to cool completely.
- Remove pan from fridge to allow toffee to return to room temperature for 15 minutes. Once the 15 minutes has passed, begin to melt the chocolate.
ENGLISH TOFFEE - RECIPES FOR HOLIDAYS
2021-01-08 · English Toffee is rich, buttery toffee topped with nuts and chocolate. This is one candy recipe you’ll want to make again and again. Be sure to watch the video in the recipe …
- TOAST THE PECANS: Place a skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and toast them in the skillet until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Remove the pecans to a paper towel or cutting board to cool.
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle half of the toasted nuts evenly on top of the parchment paper.
- MAKE THE TOFFEE:Spray a heavy, light-colored saucepan with nonstick spray. This is a crucial step because it will help to prevent boiling syrup from flowing over the pan. Combine butter, sugar, water, corn syrup and salt in the pan and heat over medium temperature. It's important to use a light-colored pan so you can more easily observe the color of the toffee as it's cooking. Clip a candy thermometer to the side of the pan so it's touching the ingredients but not the bottom of the pan.
- Cook to the "hard crack" stage (295 to 300 degrees F), whisking constantly and watching closely. This should take 15 to 20 minutes. Don't rush the process. Low and slow is good. Syrup that does not reach temperature will be chewy instead of crunchy. And if you try to cook it more quickly, you'll end up with the butter separating from the sugar.
TOFFEE COOKIES RECIPE - BUTTERY & DELICIOUS! - BOULDER ...
2020-11-25 · Fold in the mini chocolate chips and toffee bits. Use a tablespoon or 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop out balls of dough. Roll the balls between your hands to smooth them, …
TOFFEE CANDY APPLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2009-10-08 · Recipes; Toffee Candy Apples; Toffee Candy Apples. Rating: 1 stars. 1 Ratings. 5 star values: 0 4 star values: 0 3 star values: 0 2 star values: 0 1 star values: 1 Read Reviews …
- Wash and dry apples; remove stems. Insert wooden sticks into the stem end of each apple; set aside.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking, without stirring, until mixture reaches 280° (about 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Quickly dip apples in sugar mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place apples, stick sides up, on prepared pan; cool completely.
TOFFEE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN
2020-10-12 · How to Make Toffee. 1. Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with parchment paper then spread an even layer of chopped pecans out and set aside. 2. Combine the sugar, salt, water, …
- Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper then sprinkle the bottom evenly with chopped pecans and set aside.
- Add the sugar, water, salt and butter to a heavy-bottomed pot. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and carefully stir in the vanilla then immediately pour over the chopped pecans. Use a spatula to spread to the edges into a flat layer then set aside to cool slightly for about 2 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE WEED TOFFEE - THE CANNABIS SCHOOL
2019-12-13 · In a medium saucepan, combine cannabis butter and brown sugar and cook until mixture reaches 235 degrees F (112 degrees C). Pour mixture over crackers and spread …
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. Line baking sheet with saltine crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cannabis butter and brown sugar and cook until mixture reaches 235 degrees F (112 degrees C). Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot toffee. When chips turn glossy, spread evenly with spatula. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze 20 minutes before serving.
TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP TOLL HOUSE COOKIE BARS | FOODTALK
2022-01-21 · These Toffee-Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are a variation on the traditional Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies my mom made when I was growing up. They are chewy, chocolatey and caramel-y deliciousness! The Family Cookie JarGrowing up, the cookie jar in our kitchen was always, and I mean always, full of delicious cookies. Most often, it was chocolate …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT TOFFEE | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
2021-12-07 · With just 5 ingredients, chocolate peanut toffee is an easy candy recipe made with real butter, peanuts, chocolate, sugar, and vanilla. MORE RECIPES: Ritz Cracker Toffee | Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge | Peanut Butter Lasagna. Chocolate Peanut Toffee. A terrific alternative to traditional cookies, chocolate peanut toffee is a fantastic sweet and salty …
CARAMEL TOFFEE RECIPE | CARAMEL CANDY | HOW TO MAKE CHEWY ...
2022-01-17 · caramel toffee recipe | caramel candy | how to make chewy caramels with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple dessert snack recipe prepared with full cream cooking cream and caramelised sugar syrup. it is basically the homemade version of the popular eclairs toffee recipe without the chocolate stuffing inside the toffee. it can be an ideal …
TOFFEE CANDY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
2020-09-17 · Best Toffee Candy Recipes. By. Elizabeth LaBau. Elizabeth LaBau. Facebook; Instagram; Pinterest; Twitter; Website; A professional pastry chef, cookbook author, and writer, Elizabeth LaBau has published more than 600 articles on baking and candy making. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. Updated on 09/17/20. Veronika Studer / Stocksy United. …
LOADED CHOCOLATE TOFFEE COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
2022-01-19 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside. In a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the softened butter and white and brown sugars. Add in the vanilla extract and both eggs, whip the …
TOFFEE-CHOCOLATE CANDY - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
2003-12-01 · Preparation. Combine the two chocolates and set aside. Set a small bowl of water and a pastry brush next to the stove. In a heavy saucepan fitted with a candy thermometer, cook the butter, sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt over medium heat. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves; then stir gently and ...
TRADITIONAL ENGLISH TOFFEE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2006-11-13 · Toffee can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. When scoring the toffee, spray a knife with nonstick cooking spray. Use butter for this recipe, do not use margarine as your toffee will not set. Test with a candy thermometer to ensure your toffee reaches the proper 300 F temperature.
10 BEST CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARK RECIPES - YUMMLY
2022-02-12 · Chocolate Toffee Bark Recipes 192,960 Recipes. Last updated Feb 12, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 192,960 suggested recipes. Andes Chocolate Toffee Bark Family Fresh Meals. butter, salt, chocolates, chocolate chips, brown sugar, brown sugar and 12 more. Chocolate Toffee Bark Revi's Foodography. corn syrup, …
CHEWY SUGAR FREE KETO TOFFEE RECIPE – SUGAR FREE LONDONER
2021-12-11 · How to make easy keto toffee. Add the butter, sweetener and salt to a pan. Heat over a low to medium heat, stirring frequently with a spatula, until the butter melts and the allulose dissolves. Continue heating, stirring occasionally, until the mix reached 270°F and has turned a rich caramel colour.
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE TOFFEE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
2022-01-04 · You must try this homemade toffee recipe this holiday season! It's quick, easy, holiday-perfect and beyond delicious. Homemade toffee candy is an amazing DIY Christmas gift idea for friends and family! You can sub in your favorite nuts, add crushed candy canes, or even use a mix of white and dark chocolate. They’re bound to be a crowd favorite.
TOFFEE RECIPES - ENGLISH, SOFT, TRADITIONAL & MORE| TASTE ...
73 TOFFEE CANDY IDEAS | CANDY RECIPES, DELICIOUS DESSERTS ...
Dec 14, 2018 - Explore Donna Simons's board "Toffee candy", followed by 2,491 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about candy recipes, delicious desserts, desserts.
MR. FOOD: SALTED CHOCOLATE PRETZEL TOFFEE - KOAM
2022-02-14 · If you love homemade candy, then you’ll love our recipe for Salted Chocolate Pretzel Toffee. It’s an easy homemade candy recipe that’s holiday-perfect. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Spread broken pretzels in pan. In a ...
TOFFEE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
Toffee is a confection made from sugar and butter with a pleasingly creamy, melting texture. Toffee can be hard or soft, depending how it’s prepared. Additional flavourings or …
BEST CHOCOLATE TOFFEE MATZO CANDY RECIPES | DESSERT | FOOD ...
2021-03-11 · Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the hot toffee in an even layer. Let sit until the chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Use an offset spatula to gently spread out the chocolate, then sprinkle with the sea salt, if using. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, then refrigerate for another hour to set completely. Step 6. Break into pieces and serve, or store in an airtight …
ALMOND TOFFEE RECIPE LIKE ENSTROMS
2012-09-09 · Almonds, butter, sugar, chocolate, and salt are the five ingredients of Enstrom’s Almond Toffee – a traditional candy that is still made by hand using only the finest ingredients available. Few candies taste as delicious as a piece of almond toffee from this Colorado-based confectionary. Crunchy and buttery on the inside, enrobed in milk or dark chocolate and …
SEES TOFFEE RECIPES
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Toffee Recipes. Time 1h20m. Yield 32. Number Of Ingredients 5. Ingredients; 2 cups butter: 2 cups white sugar: ¼ teaspoon salt: 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips: 1 cup finely chopped almonds: Steps: In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the butter is melted. …
HOW TO MAKE TOFFEE - YOUTUBE
How to make perfect toffee candy at home! Today begins a week of candy recipes, and we’re starting with a classic favorite!↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ F...
TOFFEE RECIPE (EASY & CLASSIC) | KITCHN
2021-10-31 · Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Arrange 1 cup whole almonds or pecans in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and finely chop when cool.
TOFFEE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Recipes; Desserts; Candy Recipes; Toffee; Toffee Recipes; Share. Toffee Recipes. You'll want to try making English toffee, seafoam candy, homemade almond roca, matzoh candy, or super-simple saltine toffee. These recipes make great snacks and gifts. Staff Picks. Easy Toffee. Easy Toffee . Rating: 4.71 stars 109 . Very easy and yummy toffee made with saltine …
EASY BUTTERCRUNCH TOFFEE RECIPE | HERSHEY'S KITCHENS
2012-12-16 · Easy Buttercrunch Toffee Recipe. Crunchy and nutty, this Buttercrunch Toffee looks fancy but is easy to make. Find a pretty tin and gift this treat to your favourite person. Shop . PREP. 10 min. Facebook. Pinterest. Mail. Print. Ingredients. 1 cup: butter (250 mL) 1 cup: granulated sugar (250 mL) 1/4 cup: water (50 mL) 2 tbsp: corn syrup (30 mL) 1 1/2 cups: …