Guests won't believe you whipped up these scrumptious bars so quickly. The from-scratch sensations come together easily and feature the chocolate and toffee flavor that folks crave.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 30
Number Of Ingredients 13
I make these for my Christmas cookie plate every year. I make an oatmeal crust to make me feel I making this healthy, but they are rich. These are so good. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. The recipe includes a 2 hr chilling time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Marlitt
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 96 pcs
Number Of Ingredients 11
People also searched
More about "oatmeal toffee squares recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIE BARS - REAL …
2020-05-18 · Instructions. Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly cover a 13-by-9-inch pan with baking spray. In a large bowl whisk together flour, …
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together, butter, olive oil, both sugars and vanilla. Beat in the eggs one at time, making sure each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Add the flour in all once, beat on low until just combined.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE OATMEAL COOKIE BARS - TUTTI DOLCI
2019-08-26 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Whisk together flour, oats, cornstarch, baking …
- Whisk together flour, oats, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and sugars in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, egg yolks, and vanilla until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Scrape dough into prepared pan. Use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press dough evenly across the bottom of the pan. Top with chocolate chips, pressing gently into the dough.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes, until golden and just set in the center. Remove from oven and sprinkle with flaky salt. Let bars cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into squares with a sharp knife.
EASY TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
2018-12-11 · Add the brown sugar and whisk. Slowly whisk until the mixture comes to a foamy boil and allow to boil for 1-2 minutes while slowly stirring. …
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a 9X13 casserole dish with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter, brown sugar and mix until the sugar and butter has combined. Add the flour and stir together. Use your hands to bring all of the ingredients together until the dough becomes coarse crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press into an even layer in the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 sticks of butter on medium-high heat. Add the brown sugar and whisk. Slowly whisk until the mixture comes to a foamy boil and allow to boil for 1-2 minutes while slowly stirring. Pour the sugar mixture on top of the crust and place back in the oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE SQUARES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
2009-10-15 · Cooking Tip:Toffee bits are available in bags where the chocolate chips are found in the baking section of most grocery stores.If you don't have …
TOFFEE CRUNCH CHEESECAKE SQUARES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
2010-10-28 · Wrapped cooled squares in plastic wrap then place in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months. Let thaw in the …
EASY OATMEAL TOFFEE GRAHAM BARS - RECIPE! - LIVE. LOVE ...
2015-05-01 · Baking with Gena Bell bar recipes cookie recipes Easy Bar Recipes Easy Oatmeal Toffee Graham Bars - Recipe! Oatmeal Bars …
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
2013-06-15 · Preparation. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Add oil and margarine. …
OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS
2012-02-06 · 1½ cups flour. ½ cup quick oats. ¼ teaspoon salt. 3 cups chocolate chips. 1 cup toffee baking pieces (Hershey's Heath brand) Instructions. Heat the oven to 350°. If desired, line a 9x13 baking pan with foil so that the ends …
OATMEAL SQUARES SNACK MIX RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, combine oatmeal cereal squares and peanuts. In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses and salt. Bring to a boil. Stir well. Boil 2 minutes without stirring. …
10 BEST TOFFEE BITS BARS RECIPES - YUMMLY
2022-02-06 · butter, toffee bits, vanilla, toffee bits, salt, semisweet chocolate chips and 5 more Skor Bars Lou Lou Girls.Blogspot.Com Ritz Crackers, sweetened condensed milk, toffee bits, milk chocolate chips
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK RECIPES - EAGLE BRAND
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts.
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
2021-01-07 · With this chewy oatmeal and toffee bars recipe, you only need four steps to get to a warm and rich dessert for any occasion. Add chopped nuts or a chocolate drizzle for an …
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Beat butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut, if desired, with spoon. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
2021-01-17 · With this chewy oatmeal and toffee bars recipe, you only need four steps to get to a warm and rich dessert for any occassion. Add chopped nuts or a chocolate drizzle to add an …
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Set aside 1/4 cup toffee bits. Stir remaining toffee bits and oats into batter (batter will be stiff). Spread batter into prepared pan; sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup toffee bits over surface.
- Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
TOFFEE CINNAMON OATMEAL COOKIE BARS (VEGAN - OH SHE GLOWS
2016-05-24 · Toffee Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Bars (Vegan + Gluten-Free) September 2, 2014 « Jump to Recipe » Houston, we have a working oven! This is what I screamed to Eric when I …
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the coconut oil, almond butter, and sugar with electric beaters until combined.
SHEET PAN OATMEAL TOFFEE-ORANGE CREAM BARS RECIPE
2017-08-31 · Step 2. Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until …
- Prepare the Cookie: Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 17- x 12-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly coat parchment with cooking spray.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth and incorporated.
- Stir together oats, flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined. Add oat mixture to butter mixture. Beat on low speed just until combined. If desired, stir in toffee bits.
- Press dough evenly into prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until light golden brown, 23 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove Cookie and parchment from baking sheet, and cool completely on rack, about 20 minutes.
CHEWY OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
2020-02-18 · Oatmeal Cookie Recipes are one of my biggest weaknesses. I have to promise not to start taste testing the dough or I’ll eat more than I care to admit! I was on good behavior with …
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, and mix until incorporated. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix just until combined. Mix in oats and coconut with a wooden spoon. Carefully stir in Heath bar chunks and white chocolate.
- Use a cookie disher or spoon to scoop out rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
THE BEST OATMEAL COOKIE BARS - BAKER BY NATURE
2020-04-10 · How to Make Oatmeal Cookie Bars. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line an 9×13-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine melted butter …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line an 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, then continue to cook it, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Keep an eye here, you don't want burnt butter! Remove from heat and scrape the butter into a large heat proof mixing bowl.
- Whisk in both sugars and mix until well combined. Stir in the vanilla. Then add in the eggs and egg yolk, beating until combined. Stir in the milk.
- Using a rubber spatula, add in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and rolled oats, mixing until just combined. Finally, fold in the chocolate chunks. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
TOFFEE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
2017-12-09 · Instructions. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar together until creamy. Add the eggs …
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar together until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again, scraping sides of bowl as needed, until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, stirring just to combine. Mix in oatmeal, toffee bits, and milk chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. I prefer making these cookies extra large with my cookie scoop, which is about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie.
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2008-11-13 · Instead of adding toffee bits use Heath candy bars, smashed up to small pieces. Also add a Butterfinger candy bar. The candy used are for the SMALL snack size bars: 15 …
- Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Place sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add vanilla and egg; beat well. Add flour mixture; beat just until combined. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
SALTED OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES - TUTTI DOLCI
2014-03-06 · Pour browned butter into a glass measuring cup and chill in the freezer until solidified, about 45 minutes to an hour. Whisk together flour, oats, cornstarch, baking soda, …
- Cook butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until it foams, turns clear, and then turns a deep brown, about 6 minutes. Pour browned butter into a glass measuring cup and chill in the freezer until solidified, about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Whisk together flour, oats, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat solidified brown butter and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and whiskey, beating to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Stir in toffee bits. Cover dough and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Form 1 1/2″ balls of dough and place two inches apart on prepared baking sheets; flatten mounds slightly and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake, rotating pans halfway through, for 9 minutes, until edges are set. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
OATMEAL CARMELITA TOFFEE BARS - SALTED SWEETS
2021-04-30 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 8×8 pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment. In a large mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together …
- In a large mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, salt and soda and mix in.
OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
2010-07-14 · Set aside 1/4 cup toffee bits. Stir remaining toffee bits and oats into the batter (batter will be stiff). Spread batter into prepared pan; sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup toffee bits over the surface. Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Makes about 36 ...
EASY TOFFEE COCONUT OATMEAL COOKIE BARS
2021-11-27 · Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix completely. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the oats, coconut, and toffee chips.
15 CHEWY OATMEAL BAR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
2021-10-06 · Somewhere between a snack and a dessert, oatmeal bars are the perfect recipe for breakfast or an after-meal sweet treat. Layered up with flavorful ingredients like fresh fruit, gooey chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or homemade caramel, these chewy oatmeal bar recipes are sure to satisfy. Bake up a batch of chewy oatmeal bars for easy grab-and-go …
TOFFEE NUT OATMEAL SQUARES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
2016-03-15 · For the topping: melt the sugar; continue to cook until golden and caramelized. Stir in the honey and butter; continue to cook gently for another 3 minutes. Stir in the vanilla pulp. Put the mixture on top of the oatmeal cake. Bake for another 20-25 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool on a kitchen rack. To serve, slice into ...
TOFFEE APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
2021-12-14 · Crispy and chewy oatmeal cookies meet toffee-coated apples… it’s a seasonal flavor combination you’re sure to love! These unique and delicious oatmeal cookies are a textural delight: crispy on the edges, soft and chewy in the center, and studded with chunks of cinnamon-spiced dried apples and crunchy toffee bits throughout.
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES FOR #FBCOOKIESWAP - HOME COOKING ...
2012-12-12 · These Oatmeal Toffee Cookies are a simple drop cookie that contains both oats and chocolate covered toffee bits — aka HEATH BARS! This cookie recipe is what I made for the 2012 Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap. It’s the 2012 Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap reveal day and today I get to share the cookie I made: Oatmeal Toffee Cookies.
BUTTERSCOTCH TOFFEE OATMEAL BARS - LOVE AS FOOD
2020-01-04 · Set oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13×18 inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir together well and set aside. In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add butter and mix until butter is light in color and smooth.
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER CHIP TOFFEE COOKIES – 5 ...
2021-09-22 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookies sheets with parchment paper. Cream butter and sugars together for about 5 minutes, it should turn a lighter color and appear “fluffy.”. Add vanilla and eggs. Add salt, baking soda, flour and mix until just combined. Add oats and mix again until just combined. Next add both kinds of chocolate ...
BEST COOKING BROWNIE RECIPES: OATMEAL TOFFEE SQUARES
Oatmeal Toffee Squares Total Time: 28 mins Preparation Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 18 mins Ingredients. Servings: 72; 4 1/2 cups oatmeal ; 1 cup brown sugar ; 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter, melted ; 1/2 cup corn syrup ; 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract ; 1/2 teaspoon salt (i use less usually) 2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet) 2/3 cup toasted chopped mixed nuts (w/o …
OATMEAL TOFFEE SQUARES RECIPES
Oatmeal Toffee Squares Recipes OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES. Oatmeal cookies full of chocolate covered toffee bits. A blue ribbon winner. Provided by Lori. Categories Desserts Cookies Oatmeal Cookie Recipes. Yield 36. Number Of Ingredients 10. Ingredients; ¾ cup butter, softened: ½ cup packed light brown sugar : 1 egg: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract: 1 ½ cups …
OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
Home > Recipes > Cookies > Oatmeal Toffee Bars. Printer-friendly version. OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS : 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened 1/2 c. sugar 1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar 2 egg yolks 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 c. all-purpose flour 1 1/4 c. quick cooking oats, uncooked 1 c. finely chopped walnuts, divided 1 (11 1/2 oz.) pkg. (2 c.) milk chocolate chips . Preheat oven to …
BARS, SQUARES & BROWNIES | RECIPES | ROBIN HOOD®
Recipes; Products; Français English; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Sort by: All Bars, Squares & Brownies (112) Chocolate (45) Caramel & Butterscotch (15) Fruit (33) Granola (7) Brownies (15) Speciality (32) Filter by: Newest; Most Viewed; Total Time; Alphabetical; Video; Baking with kids; Bars, Squares & Brownies (112) Sort by: All Bars, Squares & Brownies + …
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - EAGLE BRAND
1: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).. 2: Stir flour and baking powder together. Set aside. 3: With electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk, beating just until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture, beating just until smooth.
STICKY TOFFEE OATMEAL PUDDING RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
Sticky Toffee Oatmeal Pudding is ooey, gooey, and quick to make when your mornings are rushed. Don’t worry, if dates aren’t your favorite, substitute it with the dried fruits like dried cherries or raisins. Ingredients. 1/2 Cup (s) Quaker ® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned) 1 Tablespoon (s) dates, pitted & diced*. 1 Tablespoon (s) toffee bits.
OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS EASY - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Home > Recipes > oatmeal toffee bars. Results 1 - 10 of 19 for oatmeal toffee bars. 1 2 Next. 1. OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ... evenly over cookie layer. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Chill 10 minutes. Cut into 2 x 1 inch bars. Makes 75 bars. Ingredients: 9 (chips .. extract .. flour .. sugar .. yolks ...) 2. OATMEAL TOFFEE BARS. Mix all ingredients …
MORE RECIPES ABOUT OATMEALTOFFEESQUARES RECIPES
OATMEAL TOFFEE SQUARES. Make and share this Oatmeal Toffee Squares recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by Aroostook. Categories Bar Cookie. Time 28m. Yield 72 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients: 8. Ingredients; 4 1/2 cups oatmeal: 1 cup brown sugar: 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter, melted: 1/2 cup corn syrup : 1 tablespoon pure …
TOFFEE COCONUT OATMEAL BARS - MHILANZ.COM
Kick off cookie baking season with these Toffee Coconut Oatmeal Bars! Crispy toffee and shredded coconut are folded into an oatmeal cookie bar for a chewy and sweet holiday treat. You don’t have to wait for the holidays to make this tasty dessert either. Oatmeal Cookie Bars never go out of season!
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE OATMEAL SQUARES - EAGLE BRAND
Recipes; Bars & Cookies; Share; Print; Butterscotch Chocolate Oatmeal Squares. Makes: 40 squares . Preparation Time: 20 minutes . Cooking Time: 25 minutes . Ingredients. Directions. Nutritional Information. Ingredients . 1 cup 250 ml butter, softened, divided . 2 cups 500 ml packed brown sugar . 2 eggs . 2 tsp 10 ml vanilla extract . 2 1/2 cups 625 ml Robin Hood® Original All …