Throughout the summer we enjoy the fudge sold on the boardwalk at the shore. Hubby and I came up with this recipe so that we would be able to enjoy our favorite flavor year round.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by SHORECOOK
Number Of Ingredients 5
HI, I made this fudge the other day and I must give the recipe 4 stars! The recipe is from the back of Toll House Premier White Morsels by Nestle. Very easy to make and costs less than $3 to make about 50 pieces! I think this would do well at your next school or church bake sale! Maple Walnut Fudge--
Recipe From food.com
Provided by ann joy
Yield 50 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 9
Use this delicious, easy recipe for potlucks, large family gatherings or bake sales. Line your pan with foil to make removing the fudge a breeze. -Jeannie Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-3/4 pounds (64 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 7
Sugar and evaporated milk are boiled then combined with mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips, walnuts and maple flavoring in this fudge that is chilled overnight before serving.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by sal
Number Of Ingredients 8
People also searched
More about "maple walnut fudge recipes"
MAPLE NUT FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
2014-11-09 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for five minutes then stir. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Let …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
2013-06-17 · Directions. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. In a heavy medium saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
2014-11-07 · Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe Jump to Recipe Aimee Shugarman | Shugary Sweets January 17, 2019. Maple Walnut Fudge is a great Fall dessert …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
2021-09-21 · This Maple Walnut Fudge recipe teaches you how easy it is to make your own delicious fudge right at home. Best of all, this fudge is low in calories …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - CALIFORNIA WALNUTS
2017-05-10 · 2. In a large saucepan melt butter, then add sugar, maple syrup and sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined. Stir mixture constantly over …
10 BEST MAPLE FUDGE RECIPES - YUMMLY
2022-02-07 · No-Bake Maple Fudge Berry Cheesecake Evil Twin Kitchen. cookies, white chocolate, fresh raspberries, sour cream, white chocolate shavings and 19 more. The best Maple Fudge recipe ever! Your Healthy Year. butter, whipping …
10 BEST MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPES - YUMMLY
2022-02-12 · Pumpkin Muffins Yummly. walnuts, large eggs, salt, granulated sugar, light brown sugar and 8 more. Guided. Carrot Bundt Cake Yummly. baking powder, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, all purpose flour and 11 more.
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE | IGA RECIPES
Let fudge cool to 110°F (43°C), or until the bottom of the pan feels barely warm to the touch, 30 to 45 min. Stir in vanilla and beat fudge with a wooden spoon until it is slightly thickened. Add walnuts and continue beating until fudge begins to …
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2012-09-12 · Ingredient Checklist. 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar ; 1 7.5-oz. jar Marshmallow Fluff ; 1 5-oz. can evaporated milk ; 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving at least a 1-inch overhang on all sides. Mist with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, Marshmallow Fluff, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, until it comes to a boil. Let it boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in white chocolate chips until fully melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in walnuts and maple extract. Quickly pour into baking pan and smooth top. Refrigerate uncovered until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil handles, lift fudge from pan and place on cutting board. Remove foil. Cut fudge into 24 pieces, wiping off knife between cuts. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator between layers of waxed paper for up to 1 week.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - THE GOLD LINING GIRL
2015-11-13 · A recipe for maple walnut fudge that is foolproof! It’s sweet, creamy, and full of maple flavor, with crunchy walnuts for texture! Welp, I made this fudge a year ago, and here …
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, and cook for 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Set a timer for 8 minutes.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - RECIPES FOR HOLIDAYS
2021-06-16 · Maple Walnut Fudge is a delicious and popular flavor for this perfect, creamy fudge recipe! June 16th is National Fudge Day. This is a day to indulge in your favorite fudge …
- In a medium saucepan, combine the maple syrup, sugar, cream and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Once you are at boiling point, clip a candy thermometer on the side of the pan and cook 7 to 8 minutes until the temperature reaches 238 degrees.
- Remove the pan from heat. Use an electric mixer to beat in the butter and the vanilla and maple extracts. Continue to beat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until thick and light colored. The fudge should begin to lose its glossy sheen. Stir in 1 cup of walnuts. Spread into the prepared pan. Sprinkle a few more nuts on top.
OLD FASHIONED MAPLE & WALNUT FUDGE - FRUGAL MOM EH!
2021-02-11 · How to Make Old Fashioned Maple & Walnut Fudge. Super rich and ever-so-creamy, this Old Fashioned Maple & Walnut Fudge is the perfect treat for maple syrup …
- Grease the sides of a metal loaf pan with butter, then line the pan with parchment paper from long side to long side, leaving a little overhang.
- In a large saucepan, bring the maple syrup to a boil over medium-high heat then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- When the syrup rises as it boils, simply lift the pan from the heat for a few seconds and swirl the pan a little to keep the syrup from scorching.
- Pour in the heavy cream without stirring it in and bring the mixture back to a boil and simmer until it reaches 236°F on a candy thermometer*, about 20-25 minutes. The mixture will rise again so watch it!
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2004-05-03 · This rich, homemade maple-walnut fudge recipe is wonderful to have on hand for nibbling or offering to drop-in guests. Beautifully packaged, fudge also makes a personal gift …
- In a 5- to 6-quart heavy-bottomed pan over low heat, stir brown sugar, granulated sugar, cream, maple syrup, and corn syrup, continually scraping bottom of pan with a heatproof spatula, until sugar is completely dissolved, about 15 minutes. Increase heat to medium and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Cook, occasionally stirring mixture and brushing down pan sides with a wet pastry brush, and watching to make sure mixture doesn't bubble over (reduce heat if it threatens to), until mixture reaches 240° on a candy thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into the bowl of a standing mixer or another large bowl. Add butter and vanilla but do not stir; insert candy thermometer and let mixture stand undisturbed until cooled to 110°, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil; lightly butter foil. With the paddle attachment of standing mixer or a sturdy wooden spoon, beat maple mixture vigorously (on high speed if using mixer; reduce speed if motor starts to labor) until mixture thickens and turns from a shiny caramel color to pale beige, about 10 minutes with a mixer, about 15 minutes by hand. Stir in walnuts. Scrape into pan and chill until firm to the touch, at least 2 hours, or up to 1 day.
- Lift foil to remove fudge from pan; cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Store cut fudge airtight in the refrigerator up to 1 week. To keep longer (up to 1 month), wrap uncut fudge airtight and chill; cut into squares as you want to use it. Serve at room temperature.
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE - BROWN EYED BAKER
2011-09-21 · 2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly (no lower than medium-low) and boil for an …
- 1. Butter an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch square pan. Line with parchment paper or foil, and butter that; set aside.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly (no lower than medium-low) and boil for an additional 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Remove from the heat and stir in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and maple flavoring. Transfer the mixture to a standing mixer (or use a hand mixer) and beat the fudge on medium speed until thick and glossy - about 3 minutes. Fold in the walnuts and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- 4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. Slice the fudge into 1-inch squares and serve. (Fudge can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.)
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Stir in marshmallows, nuts, white baking chips and maple extract. Stir 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. STEP 4. Place nut halves in rows …
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, nuts, white baking chips and maple extract. Stir 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Place nut halves in rows on top of fudge, spacing about 1/2 inch apart. Press nuts into fudge. Cover; refrigerate until firm. Lift fudge out of pan using foil ends. Remove foil; cut into squares.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - JUST SO TASTY
2018-11-23 · How to Make Maple Walnut Fudge. For this recipe, you only need 4 ingredients: white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, maple extract and walnuts. You first melt …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
2020-11-13 · Easy Fudge Recipe. Maple Walnut Fudge is one of the most requested fudge recipes on the blog. After sharing my guide to how to make fudge, I’ve gotten tons of emails …
- In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels and maple extract. Set aside. (I put this in my electric mixing bowl with whisk attachment).
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, heavy cream, butter and salt. Heat over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling (a good rolling boil), continue boiling over medium high heat for 5 minutes (still stirring). After 5 minutes, remove from heat and pour over the marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels and maple extract.
- Blend mixture for about 1-2 minutes until smooth (and white chocolate is melted). Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8inch baking dish. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE IS THE PERFECT THING FOR YOUR HOLIDAY ...
2017-12-15 · Maple Walnut Fudge is creamy, delicious, easy to make and the perfect holiday treat for the nut lovers in your life. If you are looking for a delicious fudge recipe to give to …
- Remove pan from heat and add in white chocolate chips, marshmallows, walnuts and maple flavoring.
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE - SOBEYS INC.
2020-04-24 · Step 1. Mix sugar, maple syrup, milk and salt in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat (without stirring) until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil. Step 2. Cook …
- Mix sugar, maple syrup, milk and salt in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat (without stirring) until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook mixture until it reaches 234°F to 240°F (112°C to 116°C) on a candy thermometer, or until a teaspoonful forms a soft, flexible ball when dropped into cold water. Remove pan from heat and add butter. Do not stir. Let fudge cool to 110°F (43°C), or until the bottom of the pan feels barely warm to the touch, 30 to 45 min.
- Stir in vanilla and beat fudge with a wooden spoon until it is slightly thickened. Add walnuts and continue beating until fudge begins to lose its glossy finish. Quickly spread fudge evenly into an oiled or parchment paper-lined 8 in. (2 L) square pan. Cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE -- DELICIOUS, EASY FUDGE RECIPE IN THE ...
2021-09-14 · printable easy maple walnut fudge recipe. Print. Maple Walnut Fudge. Prep Time. 10 mins. Cook Time. 2 mins. Chill Time. 4 hrs. Total Time. 12 mins . This delicious, flavorful …
- Prepare an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan by lining it with lightly greased parchment paper or with non-stick foil.
- Place the white chocolate chips and a the can of sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds at 70 percent power. Use the residual heat to stir the mixture well until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth. If necessary, microwave for additional 15 second intervals.
- If you prefer to cook on the stove-top instead of the microwave, melt the chocolate and milk in the top of a double boiler or in a bowl on top of a saucepan of simmering water.
REAL MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - I AM BAKER
2020-12-19 · Remove from heat. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate in 15-second intervals until smooth and creamy. Once the mixture reaches 110°F, add the melted white …
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter. Add both evaporated milk, both sugars, and 1 teaspoon salt. Stir until combined.
- Increase heat to medium and bring mixture to a rolling boil. Do not stir once it has reached a boil. Leave on heat until the mixture registers 234°F-237°F on a candy thermometer.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
2020-12-03 · How to Make Maple Walnut Fudge. Add the walnuts to a skillet and toast them. Use parchment paper to line an 8×8 inch square pan. Add the white chocolate and condensed …
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - EAGLE BRAND
Maple Walnut Fudge (8) Rate this recipe. Prep: 10Min. Cook: 2Min. Yield: 64 pieces. Calories: 90/serv. Share: Ingredients ✓ Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk ✓ 3 cup white baking chips ✓ 1/4 cup butter ✓ 1/4 teaspoon salt ✓ 1 teaspoon maple flavor extract ✓ 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided. NUTRITION INFORMATION. …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE | VERY BEST BAKING - TOLL HOUSE®
Maple Walnut Fudge. Level. Easy. Prep: 10 min. Cook . 05 min. Servings. 24 servings (2 pieces per serving) Sweet, smooth and scrumptious. Try this mouth-watering recipe for maple walnut fudge. Key Ingredients. Evaporated Milk. NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. 12 oz. Morsels and Baking Ingredients. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels . 12 oz. …
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE - FOODLAND
Maple-Walnut Fudge. Level easy Prep Time 15 mins Total Time 45 mins Serves Makes 36 pieces ... Add walnuts and continue beating until fudge begins to lose its glossy finish. Quickly spread fudge evenly into an oiled or parchment paper-lined 8 in. (2 L) square pan. Cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 …
EASY MAPLE FUDGE RECIPE - LESS THAN 10 INGREDIENTS AND 1 HOUR!
2021-09-15 · Maple Walnut Fudge. Jump to Recipe; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Yummly; Mix; Maple fudge is a creamy, decadent maple treat that is always a winner! Made with real maple syrup, plenty of brown sugar and butter, and topped with chopped walnuts, this rich treat is a must for your holiday baking. There are two basic ways to make maple fudge – Either boiling …
NEW ENGLAND MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - NO FAIL RECIPE
2020-12-09 · This silky smooth maple walnut fudge recipe is considered a no-fail recipe because it contains marshmallow creme, which prevents the sugar from recrystallizing. When sugar recrystallizes in a recipe it causes the finished product to become gritty in texture. Luckily, as you can see in the photos, this fudge is quite smooth and creamy. In a medium-size heavy …
MAPLE SYRUP FUDGE RECIPE WITH TOASTED WALNUTS - THIS IS ...
2021-12-15 · I’ve made marshmallow fudge in the past, like when I was a kid, and love making microwave chocolate fudge, but this creamy maple fudge loaded with toasted walnuts and lots of maple flavor is a good traditional fudge recipe to start with. Make sure you use real maple syrup, NOT pancake syrup and you will have really delicious homemade fudge.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
2020-02-28 · 2 cups Granulated Sugar 3/4 cup Heavy Cream 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter pinch of Salt 7 ounces Marshmallow Cream 11 ounces White Chocolate Chips 2 teaspoons Maple extract 3/4 cup Walnuts ( Chopped ) In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels and maple extract.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE ⋆ CHRISTMAS-COOKIES.COM
2021-01-21 · Submitted as “Perfect Maple Walnut Fudge” by Julia, who says: “This is one of the best recipes I have tasted. I found it in a school cookbook as a Maple Fudge and added a couple of things myself. It turns out every time and freezes like a dream! This recipe also doubles easily. For really succulent fudge, double and still use the one pan. It is thick and decadent, just like it …
SILKY MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2009-11-19 · Prepare an 8- by 8-inch pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat, place the maple syrup, cream, sugar, salt, and corn syrup. Stir until the fudge comes to a boil, then insert a candy thermometer and cook, stirring occasionally, until it reads 238 F.
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - INTELLIGENT DOMESTICATIONS
2021-10-12 · This Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe was a fast hit with our family and friends when my husband whipped it up recently. There is a nice little trick to adding even more homemade flavor with the walnuts. Homemade Candy and Cookies are popular cravings throughout the year and especially during the holiday season. This recipe was inspired by a candy shop we visited …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
2018-10-24 · 7 ounces Marshmallow Cream. 11 ounces White Chocolate Chips. 2 teaspoons Maple extract. 3/4 cup Walnuts ( Chopped ) In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels and maple extract. Set aside. (I put this in my electric mixing bowl with whisk attachment). In a large saucepan, combine...
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - THE LAST WONTON
2010-10-23 · After just one try, Ann Thibeault's fudge recipes gave me the boasting rights to say, "I make the best fudge in the world". Ann lists 3 different fudge recipes - Chocolate, Maple Cream and Walnut and White Chocolate. I've made 'em all, I've mixed and combined them a bit. Every single batch of fudge has been to die for. Thanks Ann!
RECIPE FOR BLACK WALNUT FUDGE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Easy maple walnut fudge recipe is perfect for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. The traditional fudge recipe is made with People will love you if you give the creamy fudge as a gift. Last year we took fudge to the kid's school around the holidays and everyone ate it right up. See more result ›› 14. Visit site . Share this result ×. Easy Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe - Back To …
7 MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPES - CALL ME FUDGE
That’s why we’ve gathered some of the most mouthwatering, addictively flavorful maple walnut fudge recipes for you to try. The walnuts complement the fudge by adding a crunch to its texture and a saltiness to its sugary taste; while the maple flavor highlights the simplicity of the fudge and deepens makes the sweetness of the fudge more rich and interesting. If you are …
MAPLE FUDGE WITH MARSHMALLOW CREME RECIPES
Maple Fudge Recipe With Marshmallow MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE. HI, I made this fudge the other day and I must give the recipe 4 stars! The recipe is from the back of Toll House Premier White Morsels by Nestle. Very easy to make and costs less than $3 to make about 50 pieces! I think this would do well at your next school or church bake sale! Maple Walnut Fudge-- …
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE
Maple-walnut fudge recipe. Learn how to cook great Maple-walnut fudge . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Maple-walnut fudge recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Maple-walnut fudge recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 68% Boardwalk Quality Maple Walnut Fudge Allrecipes.com …
MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE
Maple walnut fudge recipe. Learn how to cook great Maple walnut fudge . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Maple walnut fudge recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Maple walnut fudge recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 83% Boardwalk Quality Maple Walnut Fudge Allrecipes.com …
9 MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE IDEAS | WALNUT FUDGE, MAPLE ...
Dec 21, 2021 - Explore Cynthia Bynum Phillips's board "Maple Walnut fudge recipe" on Pinterest. See more ideas about walnut fudge, maple walnut fudge recipe, fudge.
MAPLE-WALNUT FUDGE - SAFEWAY
Step 1. Mix sugar, maple syrup, milk and salt in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat (without stirring) until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil. Step 2. Cook mixture until it reaches 234°F to 240°F (112°C to 116°C) on a candy thermometer, or until a teaspoonful forms a soft, flexible ball when dropped into cold water.
CREAMY MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE RECIPE - TASTYDONE
Maple Walnut Fudge is a creamy fudge with just the right amount of maple flavor and nutty crunch from toasted walnuts. Try my Original Fantasy Fudge for another nutty fudge recipe. Maple Walnut Fudge. With the holidays upon us, it’s that time of year to make as many sweets as possible to share! Fudge seems to be a hit at most holiday ...
CANADIAN MAPLE WALNUT FUDGE - KETO MEALS AND RECIPES
2019-12-10 · Add the maple extract and stir until well combined. Add the chopped walnuts half at a time. Stir to combine. 3. Pour fudge mixture into a parchment lined rectangular container. Pat down the surface to level. Then, if desired, place a half …