Fresh raspberries, paired with plenty of lemony flavor, make for an awesome summertime cupcake! This recipe makes a lot of frosting---plenty to generously frost 15 cupcakes and then some--but it freezes well, and would make a great sugar cookie topping too!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Kim
Number Of Ingredients 20
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Janet Taylor McCracken
Categories Cake Mixer Dessert Bake Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Low Cal Raspberry Lemon Spring Birthday Edible Gift Party Potluck Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 9
I wanted to make a cupcake that reflects the summertime. And what better way than making a cupcake after a nice tall ice cold glass of lemonade!
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 16
People also searched
More about "lemon raspberry cupcakes recipes"
FLUFFY LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES | BEST LEMON DESSERT …
2018-04-09 · 2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes. 3. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix until …
- . Add the egg whites in two batches, mixing until well combined after each. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure all is incorporated and smooth.
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE …
2017-05-19 · Line 2 cupcake tins with paper liners; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl using a …
- In the bowl of a stand-mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl using an electric handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and lemon extract on medium-high speed until completely smooth; about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the sifted confectioners' sugar. Add in the lemon juice and zest. Once incorporated, increase speed to medium-high and beat for 1-2 minutes. Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, spread or pipe the frosting on top of the cupcakes. Decorate with fresh raspberries and a lemon slice, if desired.
- Cupcakes are best the day they are made, but will keep, covered and stored in the fridge, for 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES - JUST SO TASTY
2022-03-30 · In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl gently whisk together the milk and sour cream with a fork. Beat about ½ of the flour mixture into the butter mixture, followed by about ½ of the milk and sour cream. Repeat with the rest …
LEMON-RASPBERRY CUPCAKES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2008-04-06 · Step 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Using electric mixer, beat butter, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, and 3 teaspoons lemon peel in large bowl until blended, then ...
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Combine the granulated sugar, pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, olive oil, lemon zest and eggs. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix with a …
LEMON CUPCAKES WITH RASPBERRY BUTTERCREAM - LIVE WELL …
2016-07-21 · In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in …
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES RECIPE • MIDGETMOMMA
2021-03-08 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake pans with your choice of cupcake wrappers. You can use reusable cupcake wrappers or disposable cupcake wrappers. Add self-rising flour, cake flour, lemon zest, …
RASPBERRY LEMON CUPCAKES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2014-07-17 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 12-count muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside. Make the cupcakes: Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a …
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed in a large bowl until creamed. About 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until everything is combined, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 additions, beating on low speed after each addition. Batter will be thick. Beat in the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice on low speed until just combined. Do not overmix this batter at any point. Spoon batter evenly into 12 cupcake liners. Bake for about 20 minutes. Check at 18 minutes, then again at 20. A toothpick inserted in the middle will come out clean when done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Beat softened butter on medium speed for about 3-4 minutes until completely smooth and creamy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, cream, vanilla extract, and salt with the mixer running. Increase to high speed and beat for 1 minute. Add the raspberry preserves and beat until thick and creamy, about 2 full minutes. Add more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin, is separating (due to the fruity jam) or looks too wet. And then add more salt to offset added sweetness.
LEMON CUPCAKES WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM
2022-08-08 · The bright lemon and sweet strawberry flavor in these Strawberry Lemon Cupcakes make them the perfect choice for a summertime dessert! Here are more of my favorite cupcake recipes to make throughout the Summer as well!. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes – Made with a doctored-up cake mix!; Key Lime Pie Cupcakes – Filled with sweet key lime curd …
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Beat on medium-high speed using an electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth and fluffy. STEP TEN: Add the sifted powdered sugar, one cup at a time, to the cream cheese and beat to combine. STEP ELEVEN: Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and heavy cream to the cream cheese mixture.
RASPBERRY LEMON CUPCAKES |A TIPSY GIRAFFE
2015-05-15 · To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 170C/350F. Line a 12 count muffin tin with paper cases. In the bowl of your mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using a handheld electric mixer) beat the butter and sugar together on medium high speed until pale and smooth, about 3 minutes.
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES - BRITNEY BREAKS BREAD
2022-04-08 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, oil, and sugar. Whisk together for 1-2 minutes, then add eggs. Continue to whisk until eggs are fully incorporated and then add sour cream, milk, vanilla extract, …
EASY LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES - I HEART NAPTIME
2022-04-20 · These cupcakes couldn’t be more simple to make. No making from scratch and spending hours in the kitchen! Simply mix together a box of cake mix with a few other pantry staples and you’ll have flavorful and delicious lemon raspberry cupcakes in no time. Lemon cake mix: This recipe starts with a box of your favorite lemon cake mix.
RASPBERRY CUPCAKE RECIPE - HOMESPUN SEASONAL LIVING
2022-08-09 · Add 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon zest for raspberry lemon cupcakes – lemons in the summer are hard for me to come by but it would be a yummy combination. Drizzle some melted chocolate over the frosted cupcakes for extra pizzaz and flavor. How to Serve. The great thing about cupcakes is that they are a complete, individual serving in and of ...
RECIPE: LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
Directions. For cupcakes: In mixer add box of cake mix, sugar, flour and salt. In seperate bowl add egg whites,sour cream,milk extracts and oil. Mix dry ingrediants and slowly add the wet ingrediants and blend on med speed for 2 minutes. Scoop into muffin pan add a tsp of the raspberry filling and bake at 325 celcius for 18-20 minutes.
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
2022-07-15 · Make The Frosting: Beat together the cream cheese and butter for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, and beat to combine. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and heavy cream, beat for …
RASPBERRY LEMON POKE CUPCAKES - GRANDBABY CAKES
2022-04-21 · For the Lemon Cupcakes. Start by preheating your oven to 325°F then place paper liners in 2 12-cup muffin pans. In your mixer bowl, add oil and butter and beat for 2 minutes on high speed. Slowly add in sugar and beat on high speed for an additional 4-5 minutes until very pale yellow and fluffy.
LEMON RASPBERRY CUPCAKES – EASY RECIPE WITH RASPBERRY FILLING
2022-01-06 · Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add raspberries and sugar to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. In a thin stream, add the cornstarch dissolved in water to the raspberries, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened, about 2 - 3 minutes. Put 50 g of the raspberry filling in a clean bowl and let it cool.