Mom made the best meatloaf, and now I do, too. When I first met my husband, he didn't care for homemade meatloaf, but this won him over. -Michelle Beran, Claflin, Kansas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
When it comes to meatloaf, home-style is the only style that counts! Ours is just like Mom's-tangy with a bit of BBQ sauce, and easy to make.
Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
This recipe makes five moist meat loaves that are great for large gatherings.-Allison Craig, Ormstown, Quebec
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 meat loaves (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 9
I got this recipe out of the Fannie Farmer Boston Cooking School cookbook. It is now my only meatloaf recipe and my family is constantly requesting it. I did change slightly and you can change the ketchup and water to just water or just milk. The Parmesan cheese can be omitted as well. If you prefer you can use any other type of ground beef. And the original recipe called for bacon placed on top.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by elieugene6
Yield 1 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" loaf, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 15
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
People also searched
More about "home style meatloaf recipes"
MEAT LOAF - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
2011-06-14 · Using clean hands, mix lightly until combined. Lightly pat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 to 1-1/4 hours …
- In a medium bowl combine eggs and milk; stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, and pepper. Add ground meat. Using clean hands, mix lightly until combined. Lightly pat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F. Spoon off fat. In a bowl combine ketchup, sugar, and mustard; spread over meat. Bake for 10 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into eight slices.
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF WITH MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE - …
2015-10-25 · Shape mixture into 9x4-inch rectangular loaf in sprayed baking dish. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine glaze …
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients; mix well. Shape mixture into 9x4-inch rectangular loaf in sprayed baking dish. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; blend well. Reserve 1/2 cup glaze to serve with meatloaf.
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Drizzle 3 tablespoons remaining glaze over loaf. Return to oven; bake 15 minutes. Drizzle an additional 3 tablespoons glaze over loaf; bake 15 minutes. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons glaze over loaf; bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160°F. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve reserved glaze over slices.
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF SANDWICHES | RECIPE - RACHAEL …
To make leftover meatloaf sandwiches: Slice 4 ciabatta buns in half and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top buns with cheese then arrange …
- Gently mix all ingredients together except 1/2 cup ketchup using a fork or stiff fingers—do not squish the meat together, or you might get a tough loaf
- Form into a loaf in the center of a glass baking dish and smear remaining 1/2 cup ketchup on top
- I like ultra-caramelized ketchup, and this method creates a crusty tomato top that begs to be made into a sandwich! Place loaf in the fridge to firm up for sandwich slices the next day
HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE - BEST EVER! - MARY'S NEST
2020-02-28 · Instructions. Place the breadcrumbs in the bowl and gently mix with milk or bone broth to saturate. Add up to 1/2 cup of milk or bone broth. Once …
- Place the breadcrumbs in the bowl and gently mix with milk or bone broth to saturate. Add up to 1/2 cup of milk or bone broth.
- Once the breadcrumbs are saturated, add egg, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, 1/4 cup of ketchup, parsley, and thyme to the bowl and mix well.
- Add meat to the breadcrumb mixture and mix gently with an open hand until all ingredients are incorporated. Do not over mix and do not squeeze the meat through your fingers.
- Free-form meat mixture into a loaf on a foil-lined baking sheet or use a loaf pan to shape the meat mixture. (See the recipe video.)
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
2019-04-08 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, …
- In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, worcestershire sauce, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Mix up the glaze in a small bowl by whisking together the ketchup, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. Brush it over the hot meatloaf.
CLASSIC MEATLOAF WITH OATMEAL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2021-01-04 · This classic meatloaf with oatmeal recipe is an easy recipe that is quick to assemble. Here, quick-cooking rolled oats are used as a filler to help …
HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF - SIMPLY SCRATCH
2010-11-03 · Preheat your oven to 375° and lightly oil a foiled-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Finely mince up half of a yellow onion, about 1/2 cup. Smash, …
TASTE OF HOME MOM'S MEAT LOAF RECIPE RECIPE | …
Directions. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, saltines, onion, salt, sage, and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into an 8-in. x 4-in. …
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPES - TASTESSENCE
Meatloaf originated during the 5th century in Europe. It is a dish that consists of seasoned ground meat in the shape of a loaf. It is cooked by baking or …
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
2021-03-04 · Bake: Bake the meatloaf for 45 minutes, then spread with the remaining ¼ cup of ketchup. Bake the loaf for another 10 to 15 minutes (about 1 hour total), until the middle of the …
- Prepare meatloaf mixture: Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well using your clean hands. Do not over mix the ingredients to avoid creating a dense loaf.
- Shape loaf: Transfer the meatloaf mixture to the prepared baking sheet or baking dish. Shape it into a loaf roughly 9 inches by 5 inches. If using a loaf pan, just pat the meatloaf mixture into the pan.
- Add ketchup: Spread ¼ cup of the ketchup mixture over the meatloaf and reserve the other ¼ cup for later.
HOME-STYLE MEAT LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
1998-03-01 · Step 2. Combine 1/2 cup ketchup, oats, and next 6 ingredients (oats through egg whites) in a large bowl. Add meat; stir just until blended. Shape meat mixture into an 8 x 4-inch …
- Combine 1/2 cup ketchup, oats, and next 6 ingredients (oats through egg whites) in a large bowl. Add meat; stir just until blended. Shape meat mixture into an 8 x 4-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Brush 1/4 cup ketchup over meat loaf. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
EASY COPYCAT DINER STYLE MEATLOAF (CAP CITY RECIPE) - HOME ...
2019-03-20 · Heat oven to 350 degrees and use cooking spray on the loaf pan. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil with a wooden spoon until tender. Remove …
QUICK AND EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - HARBOUR BREEZE HOME
2022-01-11 · Scrub baby potatoes under running water until clean. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Sprinkle in salt. Boil until fork tender - about 10-15 minutes depending …
- Step one:Mix all meatloaf ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Use a large spoon for mixing, and if you aren’t too squeamish, wash your hands well and mix it together well with your hands.
- Step three: Turn formed meatloaf onto a parchment paper lined baking pan with sides.Rather than baking meatloaf in a loaf pan (where the grease sits in a pool on the top ~ Yuck!), try this trick: Flip the packed meatloaf from the loaf pan onto a large pan with sides which has been lined with parchment paper.
MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
2021-05-24 · Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan (9x5) with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, finely minced onion, eggs, bread …
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan (9x5) with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, finely minced onion, eggs, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and 1/2 cup of ketchup. Gently mix with hands and then add to loaf pan.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup with brown sugar and mustard. Add this to the top of your meatloaf. Allow to bake for 1 hour and 15-30 minutes or until your meatloaf if cooked through. Allow to cool and settle for several minutes then slice and serve.
EASY MEATLOAF MEATBALLS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
2020-11-06 · Try other meat binders like quick oats, diced bread soaked in milk, or crushed crackers. For low carb Meatloaf Meatballs, use crushed pork rinds. Slow Cooker Meatloaf …
- In a large bowl mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper until just combined.
ELK MEATLOAF RECIPE - A RANCH MOM - DOWN-HOME RECIPES ...
2020-09-09 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350. Place oatmeal, onion, garlic, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, mustard, ketchup, worchestershire sauce, and ground elk in a large mixing bowl. Mix …
- Place oatmeal, onion, garlic, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, mustard, ketchup, worchestershire sauce, and ground elk in a large mixing bowl. Mix gently with hands or a spoon.
- For the sauce: Mix 1 cup ketchup, 3 T brown sugar, 2 T vinegar, 2 T worchestershire, and 1/4 cup onion together. Spread over th e meatloaf and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
MOMMA'S BEST MEATLOAF (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
2019-12-12 · Heat oven to 350F degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except ketchup.) Spread mixture into an ungreased loaf pan or shape into a loaf on a sheet pan. …
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
2021-02-26 · In a large bowl whisk together milk, BBQ sauce eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Add meat, onions and bread crumbs and stir until combined. Bake for 40 …
- In a large bowl whisk together milk, BBQ sauce eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
PIZZA-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Step 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and basil; cook, stirring, until softened, about 10 minutes. Step 3. Meanwhile, …
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray and place it on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and basil; cook, stirring, until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the meat mixture to the prepared pan. With dampened hands, pat into a 10-inch circle. Top with marinara sauce. Spoon the vegetable mixture over the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
BEST SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - CHEFJAR
2021-04-09 · Southern meatloaf recipe with tomato sauce. There is nothing worse than a dry meatloaf. To keep meatloaf moist and juicy, you will need to add some liquid. Many recipes …
- Melt butter in a skillet or pan. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic. Saute about 4-5 minutes or until tender. They will be more tender and will give more moisture to the meatloaf. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In large bowl combine bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, eggs, tomato passata and sauteed veggies.
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, creole seasoning, parsley and salt. Mix just until combined. Don’t over work otherwise it will be dense!
SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
2020-06-07 · Bake at 350F degrees for 40 minutes. Pour the sauce over the top of the meatloaf, spread with a spoon to cover the top. Continue to bake, 15 to 20 minutes longer until meatloaf …
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF - EASY COMFORT FOOD RECIPES
2019-05-22 · CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF. Classic Beef Meatloaf is that perfect comfort food for when you want a hearty, familiar, and slightly nostalgic dinner. Just like a Perfect Simple Roast …
- Add in the beef and mix with your hands until the ingredients are combined and add to a 9x5 loaf pan.
HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF - PAULA DEEN
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the chuck, crackers, celery, onions, Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons of the Dijon mustard, the parsley, 1 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper, the eggs and half the can of tomato paste and mix together until just combined.
HOME STYLE PLANT-BASED MEATLOAF - KITCHEN ALCHEMY
2020-06-30 · In the bowl of a stand mixer add the plant based meat, salt, garlic powder, dried mustard, black pepper, and fresh chopped thyme. Mix on low until combined. Then add the caramelized mirepoix, and mix until all are combined. Add the 75g of pre-hydrated burger binder to the mixer and mix until just combined. On a sheet pan lined with baking paper ...
OLD-FASHIONED SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2013-06-27 · Spread the meatloaf with 1/2 to 3/4 cup of ketchup or barbecue sauce and continue baking for 15 minutes longer, or until the meatloaf registers at least 160 F on an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the center. (If you have instead swapped ground turkey or chicken for the beef, cook the loaf to an internal temperature of 165 F.)
SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
2022-01-08 · How to Make Southern Meatloaf. This Southern meatloaf recipe comes together quickly and easily, and then the oven does the work! Stir together ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Set aside. Combine beef, pork, cornbread crumbs, onion, eggs, basil, Dijon, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper, and ½ cup of the ketchup mixture in a large bowl.; Shape …
HOME-SWEET-HOME MEAT LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2008-11-03 · Set aside. Mix tomato sauce and sugar in small bowl; set aside.Combine meat, diced tomatoes, bread crumbs and eggs; shape into a loaf in prepared pan.Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; pour tomato sauce mixture over meat loaf. Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until meat loaf is no longer pink in center ...
HOME-STYLE MEAT LOAF RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
In a large bowl, mix ground beef, beaten eggs, ketchup and Worcestershire. Add the bread crumbs and the cooked vegetable mixture. Stir until just mixed. Shape mixture into an oval shape and put on a lightly greased baking sheet or fill a lightly greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes until browned on top and cooked through.
HOME-STYLE MEAT LOAF WITH GARLIC WHIPPED POTATOES RECIPE
2009-02-15 · Combine all meat loaf ingredients except French fried onions. Shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350℉ (180℃) F for 60 minutes. Sprinkle meat loaf with French fried onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing. While meat loaf is baking, prepare potatoes.
HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
2017-12-15 · Home-Style Meatloaf. Save Recipe. Prep 10 min; Total 1 hr 20 min; Servings 6; Save. Pinterest. Facebook. Email. Print. Ready to make? Save. Share. Keep Screen On. Classic meatloaf makes a scrumptious dinner! Dec 15, 2017 Ingredients. 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef ; 1/4 cup finely chopped onion ; 2 eggs, beaten ; 1 cup plain bread crumbs ; 1 teaspoon Italian …
MEATLOAF RECIPES YOU NEED THIS FALL | CHEAPISM.COM
2021-09-24 · This Mediterranean meatloaf recipe is healthy and unique. The ground turkey loaf has all kinds of mix-ins: roasted red peppers, feta cheese, kalamata olives, and fresh dill and parsley. Instead of a glaze on top, this one gets a big dollop of homemade tzatziki sauce, full of refreshing cucumbers, lemon, and dill.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE 5 INGREDIENTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
Home-Style Meatloaf Recipe - BettyCrocker.com best www.bettycrocker.com. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes. 2. Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 1 5 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. …
MEATLOAF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
Find meatloaf recipes including turkey meatloaf recipes, Italian lasagna recipes, and more recipes for meatloaf. Add Filter. Baking Casseroles & Savories. Beef.
HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF | SUNDAY ...
Today I made a delicious easy MEATLOAF RECIPE for Sunday supper. This is an easy recipe and you can top it with ketchup, bbq sauce or leave as is.RED POThttp...
HOW TO MAKE HOME-STYLE MEATLOAF VIDEO - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Meatloaf is a true dinnertime classic and can still be found in kitchens all across America. And while food trends, diets and tastes have changed over the years, there’s just something comforting about an incredibly delicious homemade meatloaf. With ground beef, finely chopped onions, eggs, bread crumbs, seasonings, and of course, ketchup, this hearty Home-Style …
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook. Find traditional recipes and turkey versions. two slices of ketchup-glazed meatloaf on a white plate with mashed potatoes in the background. Beef Meatloaf. 2268564.jpg. Turkey Meatloaf.
MEATLOAF RECIPES - DIABETIC GOURMET MAGAZINE
Low-carb meatloaf recipes that are healthy, diabetic-friendly and delicious. Classic, traditional-style meatloaf recipes plus unique versions like Greek and Mexican. One of the all-time comfort foods, meatloaf has been a simple family favorite for generations. This collection of low carb meat loaf recipes includes nutritional information to make your diabetic meal planning easy.
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - AT HOME WITH NATALIE
2015-10-30 · STEPS: +Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. +Instead of using a loaf pan, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. +For the Meatloaf: In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, mustard, Worcestershire, and eggs, then season with salt, pepper and garlic. +Add the beef, pork and veal along with the crackers, parsley and diced onion.
TIPS ABOUT LIFE:CLASSIC HOME STYLE MEATLOAF - RECIPE ...
Directions. 1. In large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together. 2. Shape into an oval loaf and place in baking dish. Make three long slashes in the top. 3. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. 4. Remove from oven and spread ketchup on the top. Return to oven and bake additional 10 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH SALTINE CRACKERS AND KETCHUP ...
2022-04-03 · The best meatloaf saltine crackers onion egg ketchup recipes on yummly | meatloaf muffins, meatloaf muffins, meatloaf sandwich. Ingredients · olive oil for brushing · 30 saltine crackers · 2 1/2 pounds ground beef (85 percent lean) · 1 large yellow onion (10 ounces) · 1 large carrot (5 ounces) (actually, way more than that. Don't be put off by the cakes, as they contain …
HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
2018-02-28 · Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Homestyle Meatloaf. Printer-friendly version. HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF : 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef 3/4 c. instant oats, uncooked 1 can Del monte garlic and onion diced tomatoes, drained 2 eggs 1 pktsp. dried onion soup mix. Mix ingredients. Shape into loaf. Bake at 375°F for 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Add …