Imagine the aroma of home made cream of celery soup simmering on the stove. Simple, easy and rich in flavor.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Lorac
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
This rich celery soup whipped up by Janet James of Bluff City, Tennessee will warm up any family gathering or quiet evening at home. With just the right amount of onion flavor, it's creamy and crowd-pleasing.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
People also searched
More about "cream of celery soup recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - COPYKAT RECIPES
2011-01-11 · Place two tablespoons of butter in a large pan, and add two tablespoons of flour and cook the flour paste for at least one minute. Add …
- Saute chopped celery and onions in 2 tablespoons of butter. Saute over medium-low heat until the onions are translucent and the celery is soft. Puree onions and celery in a food processor or with a stick blender until they are at your desired consistency.
- Place two tablespoons of butter in a large pan, and add two tablespoons of flour and cook the flour paste for at least one minute. Add vegetables to flour paste, and then begin to add chicken stock to the pot. Turn up heat to a medium high heat, when the soup begins to bubble reduce heat, and add sherry and heavy cream. Stir to incorporate the heavy cream and sherry, when mixed well season to taste with salt and pepper.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
To begin making the Cream of Celery Soup Recipe, we will first cook the celery. In a sauce pan, heat the butter over a low-to-medium heat. Add the celery and …
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
2017-02-03 · Ladle 1/2 cup of the simmering stock from the soup pot into the sauté pan. Simmer on low for 5 or 6 minutes to soften the celery. Set aside. Purée …
CREAM OF CELERY AND SPINACH SOUP - RICARDO
2012-02-17 · Preparation. In a large saucepan, soften the onion and garlic in the butter. Add the broth, celery, and potato and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer …
CELERY SOUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2014-08-19 · Combine celery, potato, onion, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; season with kosher salt. Cook, stirring, until onion is tender, …
WHAT CAN I MAKE WITH CREAM OF CELERY SOUP + SIDE DISH ...
Let our recipe builder suggest recipes and additional food pairings with Cream Of Celery Soup + Side Dish recipes
10 BEST CAMPBELL CREAM OF CELERY RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-02-08 · Campbell Cream of Celery Recipes 839,282 Recipes. Last updated Feb 08, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 839,282 suggested recipes . Slowly Braised Pork Ragu with Pappardelle Pork. olive oil, …
BEST HOMEMADE CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - THE DARING GOURMET
2014-04-03 · Melt the butter in a Dutch oven and cook the onion, celery and garlic over medium-high heat until soft and translucent, 5-7 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for another minute. …
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven or heavy stock pot over medium-high heat and cook the onions, celery and garlic until soft and translucent, 5-7 minutes. Add the flour and cook for another minute. Add the chicken broth and milk/cream and stir until the mixture is smooth. Increase the heat and bring it to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium, add the remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2019-09-05 · Step 2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add the chopped celery stalks, onions, thyme and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are …
- Remove and reserve leaves from celery (about 1/2 cup); set aside. Chop celery stalks to equal 4 cups. (Reserve any remaining stalks for another use.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add the chopped celery stalks, onions, thyme and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Add lemon zest and ground fennel; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 seconds. Add broth and salt; bring the mixture to a boil. Boil, stirring occasionally, until the celery is soft, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add spinach, tarragon and lemon juice to the celery mixture; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Working in batches, if needed, transfer the soup to a blender. Secure the lid on the blender, and remove the center piece to allow steam to escape. Place a clean towel over the opening. Process on low speed, gradually increasing to high, until the mixture is smooth, about 45 seconds. (Alternatively, process soup in the pot using an immersion blender until smooth, about 2 minutes; use caution when blending hot liquids.) Stir in cream and white pepper.
LOW-CARB CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
2019-01-13 · How to Make Low-Carb Cream of Celery Soup. Full recipe for this keto soup is at the end of this post. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add diced onions and celery, and cook …
- Add diced onions and celery, and cook for 10 minutes of until translucent. Reserve 1-2 cups of cooked vegetable mixture to add back in at the end if desired.
- Add chicken broth, whipping cream, salt and black pepper. Bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are completely soft. Do not let it come to a full boil.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
2018-03-12 · How to Make Cream of Celery Soup. Make the celery soup by adding two tablespoons of butter to a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat. Add the 5 cups of celery, …
- Make the celery soup by adding two tablespoons of butter to a heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
TOP 6 CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPES - CAMPBELL'S SOUP UK
- Muffin Tin Pot Pies. These novel pies are cooked in muffin tins, making them mini morsels packed full of tasty flavours. They’re perfect to enjoy on a grey day, but also make an excellent contribution to any gathering of friends or family as they can be easily transported in their tins!
- Broccoli, Celery and Cheese Linguine. In the warmer weather, this light and fresh linguine dish makes the perfect supper. With a can of Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup and some onion, make this flavoursome sauce and thicken to your preference.
- Root Vegetable Mini Gratins. These adorable little gratins are so simple to make – just use whatever veggies and cheeses you have in your fridge! You can rustle these up in ramekin dishes, but if you don’t have those then small casserole dishes will also work fine.
- Tuna and Broccoli Pasta Bake. If you’re not sure what to make as an easy, weekday dinner, then give this reliable recipe a try. Pasta bakes are a real comfort food, and this dish is no exception.
- Vegetarian Pizza. Soup? With pizza? How does that work? Don’t worry, this tried and tested timeless recipe is a firm family favourite. If you buy your own pre-made pizza bases, this dish can be made quickly and easily.
- Pasta, Cheese and Vegetable Bake. This dish is perfect for dinner on a Friday night at the end of a hard week at work. Easy to make and absolutely no effort required, this Pasta, Cheese and Vegetable Bake will make your house smell gorgeous, especially if eaten with freshly baked garlic bread!
HOMEMADE CREAM OF CELERY SOUP (96 CENTS/BATCH) - GOOD ...
2021-07-16 · This recipe for Homemade Cream of Celery Soup is perfect for cooking and using in recipes that call for canned cream soup. It’s easy. It comes together quickly on the stove …
- In a saucepot over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook until the mixture bubbles.
- Whisk in the chicken stock and the milk until smooth. Add the celery and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens to a sauce consistency, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use in your recipe or chill completely before storing in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to use.
CREAMY CELERY SOUP (FREEZER-FRIENDLY!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
2020-10-28 · Instructions. Place butter, onion and celery in a large pot. Cook over medium heat until tender without browning, about 5-7 minutes. Add potatoes to pot with broth. Cover and …
- Place butter, onion and celery in a large pot. Cook over medium heat until tender without browning, about 5-7 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, blend soup until very smooth. Add cream, lemon juice, and seasoning to taste. Simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Optional: For a smoother soup, strain through cheesecloth to remove any stringy celery bits if desired.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
2021-07-22 · Easy to make and budget friendly, this cream of celery soup recipe is a hearty, flavoursome dish and sure to be a hit with the family. Method. Step 1 . Preheat oven to …
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, potato and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes or until celery softens.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth, then stir through cream. Add celery salt and ground white pepper, then stir to combine. Ladle soup into bowls, swirl through extra cream, then serve topped with croutons and celery leaves.
COZY CELERY SOUP (EASY + HEALTHY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
2020-04-07 · 2 tablespoons butter, 1 medium onion, 4 cloves garlic. Add the celery, potatoes, and stock to the pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 15 …
- Heat the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and let it cook for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the celery, potatoes, and stock to the pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes and celery are soft.
- Add the parsley to the pot (if using) then blend the soup either with an immersion blender or in small batches in your blender. Season to to taste with salt and pepper.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - LEARN TO COOK SERIES - COPYKAT RECIPES
2020-08-08 · Celery is a much-maligned vegetable often relegated to adding the crunch in tuna salads or being the base for kids’ snacks. But this delicious homemade cream of celery soup …
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat combine butter and chopped onion. Cook until onion becomes translucent. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the onions when cooking them. Add 2 cups chopped celery to the onions and stir for a moment or two. Add 2 tablespoons of flour to the pot and cook for about a minute. Cook the flour until it becomes fragrant like pie crust.
- Add about 1/2 cup of milk to the pot and stir until the soup begins to thicken. Then add another 1/2 of milk and stir until the soup begins to thicken. Add the remaining milk in 1/2 cups increments until all of the milk is used. Turn the soup down to low, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the celery becomes soft and tender. You may want to garnish the soup with some chopped celery, or even croutons when you are ready to serve.
HOMEMADE CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
2021-02-16 · Print this easy cream of celery soup recipe below: Review Pin Print. Cream of Soup Base Recipe. 5 from 1 vote. Learn how easy it is to make cream of celery soup. Save …
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP (CONDENSED) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
2017-08-25 · Instructions. Add the butter to a saucepan and melt. Add in the onion, celery, garlice, salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes. Add in …
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - CULINARY HILL
2021-12-20 · Recipe tips and variations. Yield: This recipe makes eight 1-cup servings, perfect for a lunch main dish or a dinner starter. Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Make ahead: The soup can be made up to 3 days in advance and reheated on the stove.Garnish with croutons just before serving. Freezer: Cream of celery soup is great for …
HOMEMADE CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - 40 APRONS
2021-10-26 · What Makes This Recipe So Good. Homemade cream of celery soup is a delicious, easy, healthier alternative to the canned versions. It uses pantry staples like all-purpose flour, chicken broth, and heavy cream, plus fresh produce and simple seasonings. You control the amount of salt you use, too! This recipe is naturally low carb.
PURéED CREAM OF CELERY SOUP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2008-03-31 · In a heavy-bottomed soup pot, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and celery and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the onion is slightly translucent, stirring more or less continuously. Add the sherry and cook for another minute or two or until reduced by about half. Add the stock, bay leaf, and the potato.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP | COOK'S COUNTRY - QUICK RECIPES
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS. Canned cream of celery soup has scant evidence of its namesake vegetable. To make our homemade version worthy of the name, we use a generous 12 ribs of celery. Sage, bay, and salt and pepper season the soup, and sugar rounds out the flavor....
KETO CELERY SOUP - KETO & LOW CARB VEGETARIAN RECIPES
2022-01-18 · Carbs in Cream of Celery Soup. The tinned cream of celery soup is not going to be suitable for a low carb diet as it will be full of processed ingredients and has about 8g carbs per serving. Homemade cream of celery soup is always a better choice than anything out of a tin. This keto cream of celery soup is just 4g net carbs per serving. How Many Carbs in Celery. …
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
Delia's Cream of Celery Soup recipe. Originally, the older varieties of so-called 'dirty' celery from the flat, black-earthed Fenlands of East Anglia had a short season - from October to January. If you're lucky enough to find some to use in this soup, there is much washing to do, but the flavour is exceptional, particularly after a light frost, when it's sweetest of all.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2021-09-08 · 2 cups milk. 1 cup light cream. Simmer celery in chicken broth and water for 1/2 hour over low heat. If a smooth soup is desired, process with a blender until smooth. Saute onion just until tender in the butter, add flour and milk and simmer on low heat until thickened. Add celery and liquid, then cream and salt and pepper, to taste.
CELERY SOUP RECIPE - BBC FOOD
This easy celery soup recipe is surprisingly elegant and won't break the bank. A little cream wouldn't go amiss either. Each serving provides 401kcal, 17g protein, 47g carbohydrate (of …
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
2020-07-01 · Cream of Celery Soup. Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup is a smooth and delicate blend of celery and cream. Flavorful and versatile, keep this family-pleasing soup stocked to savor on its own or to use as an ingredient to amp up another dish. Where to Buy. Nutrition Facts & Ingredients. Nutrition Facts. About 2.5 Servings Per Container.
CREAM 0F CELERY SOUP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
2022-02-13 · classic cream of celery soup In a medium saucepan, combine the onion and finely diced celery with 1 cup cold water ... for 30-35 minutes. Cream together butter and flour until ... leaves to the soup .
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP | RECIPE | CREAM OF CELERY SOUP ...
Aug 16, 2019 - A fabulous and easy cream soup that even people who don't like celery will love!
THE BEST CREAM OF CELERY SOUP (2 VERSIONS KETO AND REGULAR ...
2016-03-27 · Toppings: Fresh chives, parsley, shredded cheddar, sour cream. Instructions. In a large pot melt, the butter on medium heat then add the diced onions, garlic, chopped celery, and celery leaves. Cook for about 5 minutes until translucent. Add in the salt, sugar (non-keto eliminate sugar), ground mustard and ground pepper.
CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - CANADIAN LIVING
2010-04-06 · In a soup pot heat olive oil and add in the onion. Add in garlic powder and thyme. Cook about 5 minutes until translusent. Add in celery and continued cooking for another 5 minutes. Add in only 1 cup of the chicken stock, cover and let cook for about 8-10 minutes. Take off heat and puree using a hand blender or blender. In a small cup, whisk together 1/4 cup of …
RECIPES WITH CREAM OF CELERY SOUP
2021-07-14 · So have a look at this delicious recipe of cream of celery soup. Prep Time 5 mins. Cook Time 15 mins. Ingredients. 1 cup celery; 1 cup potatoes; 1 tbsp butter; 2 tbsp dairy cream – about 20% to 25% fat; 1 garlic clove; 2 pinch nutmeg powder; 3 cups water or vegetable stock salt; black pepper parsley leaves bread croutons; Instructions. First, melt butter in a pan. Chop …
HOW TO COOK CREAM OF POTATO AND CELERY SOUP - RECIPE ...
2022-02-14 · Required products:. 4 tablespoons butter; 7-8 stalks of celery, chopped in bulk; 500 grams of potatoes; 1 large onion; 3 teaspoons water; 1 tablespoon chicken dry broth
CREAMY CELERY ROOT SOUP (CELERIAC SOUP) | WHOLESOME YUM
1 day ago · Dutch Oven – Make this cream of celery root soup recipe and take it right to the table with this dutch oven. Immersion Blender – Use this to easily puree the celeriac soup recipe without having to transfer it to a blender and blend in batches. Creamy Celery Root Soup. Pin It For Later! Reader Favorite Recipes . The recipe card is below! Readers that made this also …
CREAMY CELERY ROOT SOUP (CELERIAC SOUP) | THINK A BETTER LIFE
2022-02-16 · Download Android App Wednesday, February 16, 2022
CANNED CREAM OF CELERY SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
497 Canned Cream Of Celery Soup Recipes | RecipeOfHealth.com top recipeofhealth.com. head of broccoli, washed and chopped, stalks celery, sliced, mushroom, sliced, green onions, sliced, butter, cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of celery soup, half-and-half or 1 quart milk, avocados, peeled and diced, salt and pepper. 30 min, 9 ingredients.
10 BEST CREAM OF CELERY SOUP CASSEROLES RECIPES | YUMMLY