Good meatloaf is about as comforting as comfort food gets. Thankfully, meatloaf doesn't have to be complex to be good. It just needs to be tender (from breadcrumbs soaked in milk and gentle handling) and flavorful (from onion, garlic, and ketchup).
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
When I was growing up, my mom never ever made meatloaf and I always wanted to try it - I finally tried it at a restaurant and loved it. When I moved out on my own I started experimenting with different recipes and creating my own version. I finally came up with the best meatloaf I have ever made, and I wanted to share it.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by sillyliltracy
Number Of Ingredients 14
My family enjoyed the slightly spicy taste of this meatloaf. This recipe, submitted by a local DJ, was in our local paper.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Rosemary Chapman
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 Meatloaf, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
We opted for an all-beef meatloaf rather than the traditional mix of beef, veal and pork because we wanted that satisfying big beef flavor. Milk adds richness and tenderizes the meat, preventing it from getting tough or dry. We also cook the onion instead of adding it raw as many recipes suggest, which imparts a welcome sweetness and eliminates that harsh raw onion flavor.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
Mom made the best meatloaf, and now I do, too. When I first met my husband, he didn't care for homemade meatloaf, but this won him over. -Michelle Beran, Claflin, Kansas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
Absolutely delicious meatloaf and sauce! Those who claim they don't believe there can be such a thing as a great meatloaf will love this. Based on a meatloaf given to me by a dear friend, Virginia Strehl, Memphis, and Leesburg, Fla. Nita Holleman, 2000
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Nita Holleman
Yield 1 meatloaf, 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
People also searched
More about "5 star recipe for meatloaf"
CLASSIC HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE | I HEART RECIPES
2017-09-19 · To get started with this traditional meatloaf recipe, you will need a few basic ingredients such as: ground beef, oatmeal, onions, bell peppers, and …
ITALIAN MEATLOAF - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2016-01-13 · Currently enjoying a sandwich with the leftovers of this yummy meatloaf. We loved the Italian accents of the recipe, a nice change up from a …
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrot and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 5-7 minutes. Do not brown. Let cool until just warm.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all of the ingredients, whisk the eggs with the basil, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, and cooked vegetables to the egg mixture and mix with your hands until just evenly combined.
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
2019-02-12 · Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to …
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes. Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
CLASSIC PAULA DEEN MEATLOAF - OLD FASHIONED HOMEMADE MEATLOAF
2020-01-08 · While most meatloaf recipes are generally pretty easy, this one might just be the simplest there is. First, you preheat the oven to 375°F. While …
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf ingredients well. Place the mixture into a 9x13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Bake for about 45 - 60 minutes or until an instant read thermometer registers 155 degrees. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
TURKEY MEATLOAF WITH BBQ GLAZE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2019-10-03 · Begin by making the BBQ glaze: in a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and mustard. Whisk to combine. …
- Set oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil; grease the foil with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the BBQ glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- Make the Meatloaf: Heat the olive oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Do not brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, eggs, and ¼ cup of the BBQ glaze. Whisk until well combined. Stir in the onion mixture. Add the ground turkey and breadcrumbs and mix with your hands until evenly combined.
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
2020-05-23 · Meatloaf recipe originally published March 2018. Updated for some housekeeping things and a brand new video. No change to the recipe – I …
- Meatloaf: Place breadcrumbs in a very large bowl. Grate over onion. Mix so the breadcrumbs are all wet. (Note 4)
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well using your hands. Form into a loaf shape, pinching together then smoothing over creases and cracks (helps prevent cracks during baking).
YASSS THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE (HIGHLY RATED RECIPE) WHISK ...
2021-08-13 · MEATLOAF RECIPE TIPS: Meatloaf should be full of flavor, therefore, don't skimp on seasonings and use a generous amount of sautéed …
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the entire top and sides of a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. See notes. Fill a baking sheet or sheet pan with water and place it on the very bottom shelve in the oven. *See notes.
- Add the vegetable oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, enough add the onions and cook until softened about 6-8 minutes. A minute before the onions are done, add the garlic.
- Cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Remove the onions and garlic from the skillet and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- To a small bowl add the fresh breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Mix gently. Let the breadcrumbs soak for 5 minutes.
CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE...JUST LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE. |THE ...
2015-10-08 · My mother’s other meatloaf recipe mixed up the same, BUT, after forming it into a loaf and putting it into a roasting pan, she covered it all over …
UNBELIEVABLY MOIST TURKEY MEATLOAF
2021-09-11 · Follow the recipe below, form the meatloaf on top of a few sheets of foil on a baking sheet, but leave off the ketchup. Slide the baking sheet into the …
RICE MEATLOAF RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
This is my go-to meatloaf recipe. Always incredibly yummy! RJ. REVIEW: September 6, 2018. Five stars I used regular rice cover for 50 minutes last 10 …
THE WORLD'S BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - NO JOKE! IT WON AN ...
2016-12-02 · To make your meatloaf even better, slow cook it on a smoker grill in your regular meatloaf pan. Keep heat at about 250 for at least two hours or until the loaf starts the get a crust on top. Make a topping with honey, molasses and …
TRADITIONAL MEAT LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
2020-09-05 · Stir in egg, milk, cheese, onion, carrot, salt and pepper. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients; …
- Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. , In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients; spread over loaf.
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF - THE WHOLESOME DISH
2016-11-21 · This amazing homemade meatloaf recipe is tender and juicy on the inside with a sweet and tangy topping. This is a traditional meatloaf made with ground beef, breadcrumbs, …
- In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, the brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
2020-11-02 · Meanwhile, make the meatloaf sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl. 4. Top with meatloaf sauce: Remove meatloaf from oven (use a paper towel to soak up grease …
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients to a large bowl and gently mix everything to combine (without over-working the meat). Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan and gently pat into an even layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the meatloaf sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and spread sauce on top. Return to oven for 10-20 minutes or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
2019-04-08 · This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners. Everyone has a recipe …
- In a large mixing bowl, knead together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, worcestershire sauce, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Shape the meat into a loaf and put it into the prepared pan. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Mix up the glaze in a small bowl by whisking together the ketchup, brown sugar, and worcestershire sauce. Brush it over the hot meatloaf.
SOUTHERN MEATLOAF RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
2020-06-07 · Southern Meatloaf Recipe – You’ll need these ingredients. … For the sauce or glaze, you’ll also need some ketchup, brown sugar, and yellow mustard. Let’s go ahead and …
OLD-FASHIONED MEATLOAF RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
2018-08-28 · Sorry I could not submit without assigning a star rating - will revise if I try to recipe. Southern Living Member Rating: 1 stars. 08/15/2021 . Old fashioned meatloaf did not EVER …
- Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat; add celery and onion, and sauté 7 minutes or just until tender.
- Stir together celery mixture, ground beef, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into a 10- x 5-inch loaf; place on a lightly greased broiler rack. Place rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and 1 tablespoon ketchup until blended; pour evenly over meatloaf, and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning and Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
MEATLOAF RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · 5 star values: 11 ; 4 star values: 0 ; 3 star values: 0 ; 2 star values: 0 ; 1 star values: 1 ; Read Reviews ; Add Review ; 12 Ratings ; 12 Reviews ; The addition of richly …
- Place mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with warm water; let stand for 30 minutes. Combine bulgur with the boiling water in another small bowl and let soak until the bulgur is tender and the water has been absorbed, about 30 minutes. Remove the mushrooms from the liquid; trim stems and coarsely chop caps.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat and add onion, celery and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add Worcestershire and cook for 3 minutes, scraping the pan well as the mixture becomes sticky. Add tomatoes, evaporated milk and ketchup; stir to combine. Continue cooking until the mixture is very thick, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Whisk egg and egg whites in a large bowl. Add beef, breadcrumbs, the soaked bulgur, the mushrooms and the tomato mixture. Stir in parsley, thyme and salt. Mix gently but thoroughly with your hands.
TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2006-11-13 · 5 star values: 68 4 star values: 9 3 star values: 3 2 star values: 0 ... My new go to meatloaf recipe!!! I have to make 2 now because they eat so much the first night and want …
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, broth, and 1 tablespoon ketchup; transfer mixture to a large bowl, and cool.
- Add turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, egg white, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to mixture in bowl, and mix well. (Mixture will be very moist.)
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat lightly with cooking spray. Form the turkey mixture into a loaf, and place on the pan. Brush meatloaf evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup. Bake 1 hour or until thermometer inserted into center registers 170°. Let meatloaf stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Andrea's wine pick: A smooth, plump-fruited California Merlot will stand up to the homey meatiness and richness of meatloaf. Try HRM Rex Goliath Merlot ($99)--you can call it "Rex" for short.
MEATLOAF - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
2021-08-02 · IN THE FREEZER: Cooked, this traditional meatloaf recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months. Wrap the meatloaf tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Then, place in a freezer bag. …
JACK'S MEATLOAF WITH GRAVY - A FAMILY FEAST
2017-10-02 · Hooray for this recipe! I too was looking for a meatloaf recipe heavy on the onions, moist, and with a beef gravy rather than tomato. This recipe fits the bill. I score it a perfect 10! …
- With your hands, work the soaked bread until mushed. Add bread and any milk left in the bowl to the beef mixture.
- Gently fold and mix all ingredients until blended. Do not over mix or meatloaf will come out tough.
RECETA FIVE STAR CONFETTI MEATLOAF - COCINARCOMERCOMPARTIR
This recipe is one of many installments on the versatility of the meatloaf. There are a plethora of ways which they may be prepared with unlimited ingredient choices. I like this version which …
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine carrots, celery, onion, garlic and peppers. Drizzle with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper to taste. Microwave uncovered on high for 4 minutes. Set aside to cool and preheat oven to 375* F.
- Place bread torn into pieces together with parsley, thyme and crumbled bouillon cubes into food processor and pulse until mixed evenly as possible and are of a fine consistency about 2 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, pork, pepperoni, cooled vegetables with liquid, bread crumbs, spaghetti sauce and sriracha and with a large fork, fold and stir until well combined about 4 minutes.
- In a roasting pan, shape meatloaf into oblong fashion to fit pan. If desired, make a small crease down the center of meatloaf to help funnel oil off top and into pan.
TURKEY MEATLOAF WITH ONION GRAVY (DISNEY COPYCAT RECIPE ...
2020-05-22 · Line a baking sheet with foil, and lightly oil. Shape the turkey mixture into a free-form rectangle measuring about 9-by-4-inches (PHOTO 5). Bake for about 50 minutes or until the turkey meatloaf is cooked through, and an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Cool for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving (PHOTO 6).
MEATLOAF RECIPES YOU NEED THIS FALL | CHEAPISM.COM
2021-09-24 · This dead simple recipe only has five ingredients, making it perfect for weeknights. Onion soup mix is a classic seasoning for the beef, which then gets dressed up with crushed Cheez-It crackers. They act as the filler in this recipe, keeping the loaf moist and tender while adding that distinct cheesy flavor. A sprinkle of sharp cheddar is the only topping, keeping …
SICILIAN MEATROLL | FIVE STAR RECIPE
2010-02-02 · Starting from the short end, carefully roll up meat, using the foil or waxed paper to lift. Seal the edges and ends of the meat. Place roll, seam side down, in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven for about 75 minutes. Cut the reserved slice of cheese into 4 triangles. Overlap the triangles on top of loaf.
THE WORLD'S BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - DELISHABLY
2010-07-25 · Super Moist Meatloaf: Some recipes call for a 1/2 cup of milk in addition to the cream, which makes the loaf even more delicious and moist. Cook It the Day Before: Most people will find they can make and cook their meatloaf on the day of or the day before serving and store it in the refrigerator overnight, covered. Many claim that the flavor is enhanced this way. Try it …
BEST EVER MEATLOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2021-03-19 · Add milk and bread and let stand until bread absorbs liquid. Stir in onion and cheese. Add ground beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Combine topping and spoon over meatloaf after about 30 minutes. Spoon topping over meatloaf every 10 to 15 minutes while meatloaf is cooking. ENJOY!
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE 2021 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
Meatloaf recipe is a dish of ground meat mixed with other ingredients and formed into a loaf shape, then baked or smoked. The shape is created by either cooking it in a loaf pan, or forming it by hand on a flat pan. Best Meatloaf recipe is normally served warm as part of the main course, but can also be found sliced as a cold cut. This traditional meatloaf recipe is just like mom …
MEAT LOAF 5-STAR RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
2015-10-01 · MEAT LOAF 5-STAR . Submitted by nmar513 Updated: October 01, 2015. 0/5. reviews (0) 0%. make it again. Go to reviews . Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Prep: 20 minutes Bake: 1 hour 10 ...
FIVE STAR MEATLOAF RECIPE | KOMO
2012-03-05 · 1 tablespoon prepared mustard. Directions. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a …
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
Recipe of the Day: Ina's Go-To Meatloaf Loaded up with sauteed onions and breadcrumbs, this 5-star take on the classic is as easy as it gets. Spread ketchup over the top to seal in moisture and you'll soon see why Ina swears by this easy loaf. Let's Cook: Recipe of …
AN ENGLISHMAN IN CANADA: CHRIS'S FIVE STAR MEATLOAF RECIPE.
2009-02-18 · Chris's Five Star Meatloaf recipe. I used to hate meatloaf until i decided to try a recipe I found in the recipe booklet that came with a juicer. I tinkered with it a bit and made a great meatloaf that even meatloaf haters (apart from veggies) will love. Serve with mash and a veg and Robert is your brothers brother. This recipe fits a metal meatloaf tin approx 10" long …
HOW TO MAKE 5-STAR MEATLOAF | ALLRECIPES.COM - YOUTUBE
Get the recipe @ http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Glazed-Meatloaf-II/detail.aspxWatch how to make a 5-star recipe for meatloaf with a tasty, tangy glaze. The sim...
MAKE INA GARTEN'S MEATLOAF | FOOD NETWORK
2019-04-23 · Ree's Meatloaf Recipe 04:18. Meatloaf 01:27. The Contessa's Meatloaf Recipe 03:29. Cheeseburger Meatloaf 01:43. Fried Meatloaf Sandwiches 01:41. Cheesy Dijon-Balsamic Sheet Pan Meatloaf 00:54 ...
5 STAR RECIPE FOR MEATLOAF
5 Star Recipe For Meatloaf THE BEST MEATLOAF I'VE EVER MADE. When I was growing up, my mom never ever made meatloaf and I always wanted to try it - I finally tried it at a restaurant and loved it. When I moved out on my own I started experimenting with different recipes and creating my own version. I finally came up with the best meatloaf I have ever made, and I …
PORK AND BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPE 5 STARS WITH INGREDIENTS ...
FIVE STAR CONFETTI MEATLOAF RECIPE BY DENESE - COOKEATSHARE. 2012-03-26 · In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, pork, pepperoni, cooled vegetables with liquid, bread crumbs, spaghetti sauce and sriracha and with a large fork, fold and stir until well combined about 4 minutes. In a roasting pan, shape meatloaf into oblong fashion to fit pan. If desired, make a …
MEATLOAF WITH RICOTTA - LIDIA
Most of you have made meatloaf on occasion; you may even have a family-favorite recipe that you make frequently. Well, I want to introduce you to the Marchegiano style of meatloaf, with ricotta added to the mix, which renders the loaf tender and tasty-not heavy and dense, as they so often are. Another textural delight in this loaf are cubes of mozzarella, oozing and moist when …
5 STAR MEATLOAF BEST EVER RECIPES - YAKCOOK.COM
5 Star Meatloaf Best Ever Recipes BEST-EVER MEAT LOAF. The combination of onion, carrots, parsley and cheese-plus the tomato-mustard topping-makes this meat loaf really colorful. The recipe lends itself easily to being doubled or halved to suit the number you're cooking for, and it freezes well, too. It's the best meatloaf ever! -Anna Baker ...
MEATLOAF RECIPES | DIABETIC GOURMET MAGAZINE
Meatloaf Recipes. Low-carb meatloaf recipes that are healthy, diabetic-friendly and delicious. Classic, traditional-style meatloaf recipes plus unique versions like Greek and Mexican. One of the all-time comfort foods, meatloaf has been a simple family favorite for generations. This collection of low carb meat loaf recipes includes nutritional information to make your diabetic …
JUICY SAVORY MEATLOAF - COOK N' SHARE
2017-07-26 · Put the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan. Push it down and even it out. Spoon half the glaze over it. Place it in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and brush the remaining glaze over the top. Return it to the oven for an additional 30 minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy your juicy savory meatloaf.